Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Four dates planned? Are you sure you wanted money?

Or is your way of scamming money is through free meals? sounds fantastic if you ask me hahah.

Anyway, I say go for it why not. Stay safe!

·
Registered
INTJ8w9⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌀💜🖤🖤💙💚🤍💛🧡🧡❤𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵ѕσυℓ𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒♡⚝⛓🪐ᒍᑌᔕT ᗪO YOᑌᖇ ᗷEᔕT!
1,625 Posts
So I went back to tinder. With the original intention of scaming money our of people. So that did not pan out that well but I ended up getting four dates planned. Than internally panicked and ghosted every single person.
Careful with Tinder, it's full of narcissistic people looking for attention, not actual dates.

• Wow
Reactions: Rivaloo

·
Registered
INTJ8w9⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌀💜🖤🖤💙💚🤍💛🧡🧡❤𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵ѕσυℓ𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒♡⚝⛓🪐ᒍᑌᔕT ᗪO YOᑌᖇ ᗷEᔕT!
1,625 Posts
is it... full of vampires?? looking to suck some b???
Yep, lots of narcissistic woman and men on there, just looking for the narcissistic supply, very lacking in empathy. Just be careful.

• Wow
Reactions: Electra and Rivaloo

·
Premium Member
45,676 Posts
Naw I view most any dating apps as cesspools imo if I wanted what they offer on those Id be better off with a prostitute..
What does cesspools mean?

Reactions: Rivaloo

·
Registered
INTJ
292 Posts
A cesspool is a shallow, underground system for disposing of sanitary waste. but that would be the literal definition of it.. I use it figuratively in a way to say "there is nothing for me here, in fact its kind of disgusting what peoples real intentions seem to be and in such a volume/saturation of it."

in other words people on dating apps are full of shit rofl

·
Registered
ENTJ
1,512 Posts
A cesspool is a shallow, underground system for disposing of sanitary waste. but that would be the literal definition of it.. I use it figuratively in a way to say "there is nothing for me here, in fact its kind of disgusting what peoples real intentions seem to be and in such a volume/saturation of it."

in other words people on dating apps are full of shit rofl
You can diss online dating all you want and I'd agree cept one of my best mates found his soul mate on Tinder, call it RNG but she seems like a unicorn and they goin strong for years now, probably getting married soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts