Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
@IDontThinkSo Oh, and I'm hardly complaining about not fulfilling my sexual desires. I'm a 42 year old virgin, and I don't fuckin' feel sorry for myself about it. I've been resigned for years that even if I die a virgin, there's much worse things that could happen to me, and I refuse to be desperate.

Bargain and guilt trip? Wtf are you even talking about?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
993 Posts
This is one of those things that usually are only a big deal if you make it into one. A woman with hairy will be ok to shave her legs for you if you ask instead of demanding. Things get weird when you make a thing of it. At the risk of sounding condescending, the different between asking and demanding is being prepared to accept no for an answer. I don't like hairy legs. I've always politely and or playfully asked, and it's never been awkward or a thing to feel guilty about. I guess it's also not a deal breaker for me.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
This is one of those things that usually are only a big deal if you make it into one. A woman with hairy will be ok to shave her legs for you if you ask instead of demanding. Things get weird when you make a thing of it. At the risk of sounding condescending, the different between asking and demanding is being prepared to accept no for an answer. I don't like hairy legs. I've always politely and or playfully asked, and it's never been awkward or a thing to feel guilty about. I guess it's also not a deal breaker for me.
I guess its a matter of how much it turns a guy off. A woman can think I'm a great guy when my beard is all long, but just can't get past my "disgusting" beard. That would make us not compatible. I want a woman, but I don't need one. Likewise if a woman has gorilla legs upon meeting her, I might think she's cool, but we're simply not compatible, and I'm not gonna expect any woman that doesn't shave to start shaving for me. But some women also don't even need to shave to have unhairy legs because they're naturally unhairy, but not hairless necessarily. A slight bit of hair isn't gonna be a deal-breaker, but legs that are hairier than mine are. Like I said, I want a woman, but I don't need one. I'd hope women would feel the same toward me.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I guess its a matter of how much it turns a guy off. A woman can think I'm a great guy when my beard is all long, but just can't get past my "disgusting" beard. That would make us not compatible. I want a woman, but I don't need one. Likewise if a woman has gorilla legs upon meeting her, I might think she's cool, but we're simply not compatible, and I'm not gonna expect any woman that doesn't shave to start shaving for me. But some women also don't even need to shave to have unhairy legs because they're naturally unhairy, but not hairless necessarily. A slight bit of hair isn't gonna be a deal-breaker, but legs that are hairier than mine are. Like I said, I want a woman, but I don't need one. I'd hope women would feel the same toward me.
I see what you mean. I've never been with a woman who was that hairy. I honestly can't relate.

Leg hair is different to a beard though. I can't imagine too many people being attached to their leg hair but plenty of people are attached to their beard. Even as a man, if my woman asked me to shave my legs, I'd be surprised, but I'd do it. It's not important to me one way or another.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Like a person said on this thread said that I should be happy to have one woman desire me. I disagree. I think I should be happy to have one woman desire me that I, in turn, desire her . Like every single person needs to jump through hoops to be with someone that isn't really their type. That's silly.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Lol. Who said that? If that's not some disrespectful shit... You've got nothing to be guilty about. I think you were being trolled. At least I hope you were. I can't imagine what kind of lunacy would cause someone to seriously beleive that.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Lol. Who said that? If that's not some disrespectful shit... You've got nothing to be guilty about. I think you were being trolled. At least I hope you were. I can't imagine what kind of lunacy would cause someone to seriously beleive that.
They thought I was being sexist until I clarified what I meant. I haven't heard from them since then. Maybe they're disappointed that I turned out not to be a "typical" male chauvinist that they can tear to shreds. teehee

·
Registered
993 Posts
They thought I was being sexist until I clarified what I meant. I haven't heard from them since then. Maybe they're disappointed that I turned out not to be a "typical" male chauvinist that they can tear to shreds. teehee
If it's what I think it is, and by that I mean one of those psycho bitches who pretend to be feminists, you're best off just ignoring them.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
If it's what I think it is, and by that I mean one of those psycho feminists, you're best off just ignoring them.
I have no opinion about feminism because for the life of me I'm never gonna know what that word even means. Everyone has their own opinion about what feminism "really" is.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I have no opinion about feminism because for the life of me I'm never gonna know what that word even means. Everyone has their own opinion about what feminism "really" is.
My bad. Feminism is essentially people fighting for women's rights on the basis of equality of the sexes. Most feminists are reasonable people. But then you've some psycho bitches who call themselves feminists but in reality they just hate men and don't think we deserve basic human rights. In their mind, if we're not worshipping women, we don't deserve to exist, hence the notion that you should be happy if a woman desires you at all. Hope that makes more sense.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
My bad. Feminism is essentially people fighting for women's rights on the basis of equality of the sexes. Most feminists are reasonable people. But then you've some psycho bitches who call themselves feminists but in reality they just hate men and don't think we deserve basic human rights. In their mind, if we're not worshipping women, we don't deserve to exist, hence the notion that you should be happy if a woman desires you at all. Hope that makes more sense.
Yeah, I know. But I've also heard that the man-haters are really the "feminists" that hold any power. I'm not gonna try to figure it out because is like a huge maze to me.

Reactions: ENFPathetic

·
Administrator
13,604 Posts
Crazy that guys have such an opinion on women's leg hair.

Really interesting. Perhaps my next hobby should be men's beard hair. I have a feeling it'd be boring to focus that much energy on something that really has nothing to do with me and is not my decision though.

I also missed the terrible monstrosity that was the feminist in this thread--can you direct me to them and their terrible comments, though I am shaking in my boots.

I don't think these types of topics have to be circlejerks, but I can see how they could become so in the right circumstances. I'm not a big fan of circlejerks though, but I could totally get into some kind of anti-beard circlejerk where I just focus all my energy and attention onto men with beards and why they don't shave--call them "gorillas" and complain about men having equal rights--I mean jeeze since when have the "gorillas" needed rights, am I right? I need a hobby that's a gaitway into just attacking other people as people, and diminishing their equal rights. Does beards fit the bill?

Anyway--I think it's sad that this thread, which is about a legitimate feeling or idea, could devolve into a thread that's bashing feminism and not really willing to listen to the people that its supposedly about. These types of threads seem a bit risky, since I assume most people don't want their threads to turn to poop.

If some woman with hairy legs wanted you to desire her--no--no it's not sexist to not desire her. No one really cares, though maybe the woman does. But you can absolutely not desire her and there's nothing wrong with it. And no--her desire to have you desire her or whatever has nothing to do with her unshaven legs. I'll be honest--if a woman can't handle you not wanting to be with her, it has NOTHING to do with the status of her leg hair. It is completely beside the issue.

So yes--everyone feel free to not want to sleep with women with various hair types or whatever, and please lets leave women's rights and feminism out of it. If someone says that they think you're "lucky" any woman is interested in you, it really doesn't indicate they are a feminist.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

Really interesting. Perhaps my next hobby should be men's beard hair. I have a feeling it'd be boring to focus that much energy on something that really has nothing to do with me and is not my decision though.

I also missed the terrible monstrosity that was the feminist in this thread--can you direct me to them and their terrible comments, though I am shaking in my boots.
teehee It wasn't that bad. I can handle it. But if you wanna know, I think its like literally the first response on the first page.

Reactions: WickerDeer

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

I don't think these types of topics have to be circlejerks, but I can see how they could become so in the right circumstances. I'm not a big fan of circlejerks though, but I could totally get into some kind of anti-beard circlejerk where I just focus all my energy and attention onto men with beards and why they don't shave--call them "gorillas" and complain about men having equal rights--I mean jeeze since when have the "gorillas" needed rights, am I right? I need a hobby that's a gaitway into just attacking other people as people, and diminishing their equal rights. Does beards fit the bill?
Wait a minute. You just edited. Are you like triggered or something? Because I'm just making conversation, and I still don't think I did anything wrong.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
@WickerDeer Fyi I never complained about women having equal rights. And you can say men with big beards look like gorillas, and I'm not gonna get all triggered. Jeez, relax.

·
Registered
993 Posts
@WickerDeer

There are feminists, who are generally reasonable human beings. And then there are psycho bitches who claim feminism but are really just psycho bitches. It was my bad to call them psycho feminists and I already apologised earlier in the topic. In fact, I should probably just edit that before there's any further misunderstanding.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts