Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey, friends. i used to be a decently active member on here, going by horrorhound. the account is still up, under the name lain, but I have lost access to it. went on the last poster's thread a lot, etc etc etc. if you know me you'd know the deal.

for those of you who don't, an introduction should be customary?

i'm your local curator of the minuscule. a prole queer theorist in my dreams, a minor-league espresso taster in my present. 5w4 sx/whatever, more than likely, or maybe 4w5 or maybe 6w5 who really knows. mbti is probably some weird kinda enfp who tried too hard to fit the enfp stereotype because i got into mbti way too early and my nervous ass ended up fucking up my self perceptions and turning into a sugar ball. maybe this calming as i grow older is bitterness and wear, but i personally see it as just becoming my best self, without giving into an expectation of giving face to the world.
to give some more descriptory phrases, i'm a mathematics glossolalist, an erudite stoner, and an adjective fiend.

i like EAI, noise, punk, fuckin nuts electronic, freak-folk, riot grrrl, and just generally music as a whole.
i love psychedelics, and cybernetics, and psychenetics, and cyberdelics. also the movie hackers, and generally the 90s phreak culture. i'm an MIT dropout, what can i say.
talk to me about film and critical theory/continental philosophy for a good sexy time.

when i'm nervous about meeting new people or meeting old people i play up the pretention. nice to meet you guys again.

<3 forever,
houndie

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
do mentions still work the way they used to?
if so i checked my old account to call some friends in, hey!
@Frosty i love ya
@Keine Kageshirasawa i'm pretty sure you're finny, been a while dude
@Guya qriv! you're still a waiter!

don't want to clog up any mentions so gonna stop there but things seem like they haven't changed too much. good times.

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also @The Doc my friend from the start, gonna make you some curry or the ilk. sweet.

·
Sludgefeast
12,870 Posts
@Frosty i love ya

don't want to clog up any mentions so gonna stop there but things seem like they haven't changed too much. good times.
!!!! Welcome back !!!!

<3

·
PerC Waiter
2,398 Posts
@Frosty i love ya

Ayy, welcome back HH! How've things been for you in past (I think the last time I spoke to you was a) year or so?

Also, just a helpful tip, you can talk to the mods about getting your new account integrated with your old one if you want. They should agree since you lost access. This new one may be treated as a dupe if you don't.

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
You're a dupe lol xDD mr cafe bot didn't greet you
.sign of being a dupe.xD
Mr. Cafebot just now apologized because sometimes Mrs. Cafebot is occupying him so he is too distracted to greet always everyone. He said he should theoretically really regret this, but..well..^^

But you got greeted by so many others here :D

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mr. Cafebot just now apologized because sometimes Mrs. Cafebot is occupying him so he is too distracted to greet always everyone. He said he should theoretically really regret this, but..well..^^

I was wondering where he went!

and I guess i'm sort-of a dupe, but not for malicious reasons, just wanting my account back. never banned, no malicious activity, just wanting to come back.

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
I was wondering where he went!

and I guess i'm sort-of a dupe, but not for malicious reasons, just wanting my account back. never banned, no malicious activity, just wanting to come back.
You should perhaps ask Jennywocky, birdintrees, Maybe, etc (Mods/Admins) how to step further. They could either retire that old account for you, or unite the two accounts with your new one as the actual one (So, everything from then is lost).

I am only sure that they don´t like it when people have dupe accounts, so perhaps that is a good start :)

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You should perhaps ask Jennywocky, birdintrees, Maybe, etc (Mods/Admins) how to step further. They could either retire that old account for you, or unite the two accounts with your new one as the actual one (So, everything from then is lost).

I am only sure that they don´t like it when people have dupe accounts, so perhaps that is a good start :)
I sent a pm already! we're good, i'm taking the right steps, just waiting now.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts

So basically you're saying they're having sex?? Wtfff.. I'm still 13yo and don't ever mention me the word, "sex"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts