Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you don't know me at all, but tell me something you think an infp would like to hear.. I need a lil boost.. come on, make it up! Its probably true anyway :wink:

Could be funny, could be serious, could be one word, anything!
I'll tell you something back..
Much appreciated! :crazy:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
You want attention? Are you sure you're an INFP? :tongue: I'm just sayin'.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You want attention? Are you sure you're an INFP? :tongue: I'm just sayin'.
Just one of those moods! There might be a little E in there sometimes. And really who doesn't want attention at least once in a while!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I usually don't. I get attention, someone resents me for it, someone who values attention way more than I do. I'd rather just blend. Invisibility would be cool.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
your hair looks blue.

cool.

L

·
0 Posts
okokok i got one : i know life seems hard but thats ok, it gets better, you know why? cause your an infp, meaning the sex is AmaZinG!! also, apparently your asian, sooooo thats double the awsomeness!!!!! :crazy:

lol

·
Registered
869 Posts
Whoah, did you open a thread exclusively for people to say nice things about you?

Did you say it doesn't matter what they say because it's probably true anyway? Nice self confidence you got there.

I am sorry but I am the evil INPF from the boards who thinks drawing attention to yourself like this and demanding compliments without doing anything to deserve them, just asking for them, is really rude.

:confused:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
oh relax, i found it amusing. This is an opportunity to be creative and perhaps throw a backhanded compliment at the OP or something (although we don't have enough to work with really, I havent seen her before this thread). Have some fun with it, it's clearly not a serious thread.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.