Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking to this girl online for about 2 months now, and i thought she may have liked me for a while (when i said "like" i mean romantically) but now it is pretty obvious she doesnt. Even though i dont like her, i still have this feeling as thought i want her to like me and would be jealous of whoever she likes. Have any of you eve felt this way about someone? She's an ENFJ by the way

·
Registered
283 Posts
I've been talking to this girl online for about 2 months now, and i thought she may have liked me for a while (when i said "like" i mean romantically) but now it is pretty obvious she doesnt. Even though i dont like her, i still have this feeling as thought i want her to like me and would be jealous of whoever she likes. Have any of you eve felt this way about someone? She's an ENFJ by the way
wgvlvcrazy: Just ask her out and meet up if this is possible and then read her body language. See what it will tell you. Body language is hard to lie and always I can pick up a lot of dead giveaway hints.
Good Luck!

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Maybe you're insecure and want someone to love you period, so your jealousy is more generalized than directed at her lack of romantic love for you?

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
You can't really 'make' someone like you romantically. The best you can do is hang around for a good moment, but really your time is better spent looking for more >ahem< fertile fields.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
You took too long and she realized that you two don't have any connection. Bad luck.

Try another girl.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha i like your responses guys, and i dont really feel like this anymore, i know who i like and its not her, we are just friends now. I just wanted to see what you guys thought of the whole situation, and mostly if you have ever felt like this.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Isn't this quite common?

You're not interested in someone until they've lost their interest in you. Quite simple actually. You're used to receiving attention from someone and when they start treating you just like everybody else, you wonder what went wrong thus your interest is sparked and when they find someone else, you're jealous 'cause you used to be the subject of that affection and the other person stole "your" spot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts