Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to feel the divinemost high of all and die :-0!
do you ever get similar idea?!
because let's say if one's alotted certain amount of high in one's lifetime..
there's gotta be a way to burn all of it into a very very short period of time in a very condensed explosive crazy kind of way don't you think?
i mean, if life has too many little things that are kind of bugging..
isn't it nice to sort of compress all the highs into one event and bam! die? it is quality over quantity? so to speak? anyone had similar idea?

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
You're not allotted a certain amount of high, you allot yourself a certain amount of high.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Well, I'm not sure I recommend that.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I remember a story about a russian guy *googles*

2009: Sergey Tuganov, a 28-year-old Russian, bet two women that he could continuously have sex with them both for twelve hours. Several minutes after winning the $4,300 bet, he suffered a heart attack and died.
Would something like that interest you? :p

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember a story about a russian guy *googles*

Would something like that interest you? :p
yes!! i mean less in a sexually decandent context but energy wise something similar :-0!!
i need a BAMM!!

·
Banned
780 Posts
"Who lives longer? The man who takes heroin for two years and dies, or a man who lives on roast beef, water and potatoes 'till 95? One passes his 24 months in eternity. All the years of the beefeater are lived only in time."
— Aldous Huxley

I have yet to form my opinion on this quote. I am not able to agree nor disagree yet.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Well, I'm not sure I recommend that.

YouTube - Dead Like Me- Mason
Such a good show. :)

There certainly are ways to get good and high, but they're not worth dying for. The one thing about having your ups all spread out is it lets you appreciate them a lot more. With instant gratification—well, you'd be writhing in ecstasy, but it'd be over in a flash, you'd die and you'd never remember a moment of it. That'd be kind of a waste. :\

·
Registered
716 Posts
When you die, your pineal gland floods your brain with nature's strongest psychedelic drug called DXM, or something.. So you literally go away in the greatest trip you can get!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts