And get a divorce the very next day.

Then I can say I have done both.

So, who wants to be my spouse?

Reactions: Juan M and nadjasix

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
random drunk woman in vegas.

If sources are needed, two movies of which comes to mind that touches on this includes Hangover, What happens in Vegas...

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
: D

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
I know lesbians who charge foreigners to get married just for long enough for the guy to get citizenship. They make a lot, too, like enough to pay rent for a few years...

The girls who lived upstairs in my last building did it.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My new goal in life: become a lesbian.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I want to get married and not get divorced.

Preferably to an introvert. We would both have our own offices/workspaces where we could spend time in seclusion for hours. It would have to be an introvert who isn't touchy-feely and has panic attacks if I don't constantly remind them I'm still madly in love with them. They would just have to understand it. I guess that narrows it down to INTPs and INTJs.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I was married once... best financial decision I ever made for myself at 18. :happy: My gay best friend & I celebrated that evening in a hotel and drank chocolate martinis. And then I got financial aid for school and it was a total win.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I almost got married when I thought I was deploying for the money. Looking back, that is probably the closest I'll ever come to marriage.

·
Registered
156 Posts
It would have to be an introvert who isn't touchy-feely and has panic attacks if I don't constantly remind them I'm still madly in love with them.
[...]
I guess that narrows it down to INTPs and INTJs.
I may have some bad news for you. INTPs, at least, can be painfully insecure.

A mandatory cliché: "Date the person, not the type".

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
I was married once... best financial decision I ever made for myself at 18. :happy: My gay best friend & I celebrated that evening in a hotel and drank chocolate martinis. And then I got financial aid for school and it was a total win.
Excellent idea.

I've thought about the marriage for pay thing many times, but financial aid is what kept me out of it. Usually these guys are rich and from like Norway.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts