Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am blunt to people im close with and seen as honest to both those i am and am not close with but thats not really it with those im not, i just point out the positive and leave behind the negatives.

I love to draw and make characters, design outfits and mainly design faces and personalities.

I hate crafts and sewing, cutting paper is the worst and coloring other's pictures gives me no joy.

I love to learn, any new fact is welcome but ill usually google it or ask others to see if its true. I dont trust people.

I love talking to people and meeting new people, but mainly talking to my friends and those I love. I could talk to them for hours but I seem to run out of things to say to them and once that happens I feel uneasy and want a new topic to come up. Im not good with people but I do love talking.

Im terrible in crowds but im great at presentations.

I only love some pets, mainly mine and a very special few.

I am messy beyond belief, I just hate wasting my time doing something that ill just have to do again and again, like dishes.

I am impulsive

I have a million ideas and no time to explore them

I get bored very quickly

If I feel love, its intense and all I care about is that person and what they like. what they know, what they want to do, who they really are.

I could care less about boring people

I hope any of that was helpful!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either ESTP with a preference for Fe over Ti or an ESFP. You definitely do NOT use Ne.
Thats quite interesting because I was highly under the impression that i do use Ne and quite significantly.
Can you explain to me why you think I dont?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thats quite interesting because I was highly under the impression that i do use Ne and quite significantly.
Can you explain to me why you think I dont?
You go on and on about what you like and what you don't like. But you never pontificate about why you have those preferences in the first place; which is what intuitive's do without even realizing it.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 459 sx/ sp
90 Posts
I would type you as an xNFP.
I see much Ne in your descriptions. For example you wrote that you have many ideas, do creating stuff like designing, you hate hands-on work like crafting and you tend to point out the positive things. I once read that N-types tend to say the pro arguments and ignore the negative consequences.

I also see Te, since you google every fact to prove it's rightness.
Fi is shown in the fact that you want to learn as much as possible about your loved ones and that you want to understand who they really are.

I am not quite sure whether you're an INFP or ENFP. You might be an ENFP, because (in my opinion) you mainly described your Ne, but not so much Fi. You also said that you're great at presentations. But I tend to say that you're an INFP, since you said that you're terrible in crowds and that you rather stick to your loved ones than meeting strangers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts