Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...To Tell Me What's Awesome About You Guys. :)

I'm absolutely serious. I am currently working on a project inwhich I go about displaying everything that is great and positive and nessesary to a community as a whole from every persoanlity type. I've started with the ESTJ because.... well... your the first Type shown on my cognative functions chart by my computer... :p Thing is, while I've spoken indirectly with ESTJs and such, I don't know them very well. I have very basic styreotypical information - you know - great communicators, leaders... blah blah blah.... But this project is important to me. There needs to be something more... something broader. I've gathered some great stuff from ghosting your threads, but now I wish to hear it from you. :)

What makes you indespensible to your work place/family/community? What sort of things do you do that you know makes you genuinely unique and brilliant? Honestly, don't be shy, it's not about that. It's also not about the negitives. Everyone's got thingsd they can work on, but I this is about things that you have that no other type can profess to bring to our world.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Cool headed, always able to stay calm, getting things done and effectively (most of the time ahead of the deadline or even well before) , being able to make decision on the spot for urgent matters.

I am not someone big from work place or community but lets say my family won't be able to make decisions quickly or effectively without me being there. Mom and sister is definately FPs and Dad is unsure but he make decisions pretty slowly but will get there eventually.

Reactions: Peevler

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
What makes you indespensible to your work place/family/community? What sort of things do you do that you know makes you genuinely unique and brilliant?
At work:
Trustworthy, competent, efficient, professional, hard-worker, organized.

I work efficiently, I don't complain, I don't lick ass, I don't back stab, I don't get stressed, and I'm helpful with other co-workers. I deliver exactly what I've promised. I finish what I start. I clean up other co-worker's mess without taking anything for granted. I make vision comes into reality, on time and neatly. I can create order from the most chaotic mess and I enjoy creating new system to make everything works efficiently.

My former boss once told my ex-colleague (after I resigned):
"If I can have WickedQueen by my side again, I wouldn't need anyone else."

Family:
Loyal, fair and logical, honest, decisive, protective.

I'm the person to whom my parents will come to when they have problems or to vent. I'm the first person they will call if something bad happen. They won't make any big decision without asking my opinion. I'm a steady supporter that they can rely on and dependent upon. I take care of my parents with respect and I support their logistic as well as financial needs. I also protect them from my brothers, who can be very aggressive and violent toward them. I'm also my Dad's favorite child.

Community:
I'm not very active in my community, I just help here and there whenever I have the time. I was a voluntary teacher for kids in a slum area near my neighborhood and once work as a volunteer for a foundation for children education.

But if you're talking about school community, I'm a very active person.
I was always voted as the board of the class, be it the class president, the secretary, etc. I joined many extracurricular clubs and was always voted as the board as well. If my club joined a competition and I was able to participate, my team and I mostly win the competition. 4 years after graduation, my junior high school teacher asked me to be the coach for the red cross youth club, because the club always win every competition when I was the club president. I helped them to gain their reputation back.

With friends, I try to lower my profile and don't expose myself much. I don't want to spark any unnecessary 'competition' and 'jealousy' in friendship. I think friends don't compete nor envy each other. I have many circles of friends and I love to hangout with different people every week.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I believe I have all the information I need, however, I implore you guys to keep this thread going for your own benifit. Thanks for the information that was given.

You all rock. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts