Personality Cafe banner

Are you in it to win it?

• Sounds good! I'll share something.

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • I'm too scared to post anything, but I'm still interested in reading what other INFPs put up.

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Hell yeah dudes! INfps ROCK, DO iTTttt! (I'm a non INFP that lurks your boards).

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • No interest, I only click on sex threads to express my displeasure.

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, now that the sex thread fiasco has been sorted out.
Founder message below.

Hello my INFP friends,

I just wanted to input my stance on the situation. As already stated by one of our mods, PerC attracts both young and old alike. We are a public forum, and we have a responsibility to ALL users, not just anyone in particular or type.

The INFP forum is our most active sub forum, and in my two years of being here, I've never seen any threads of this nature outside the "Sex and Relationship" forum until now. Though, I have seen an INFP sex thread before, but the intent was different.

Despite the promotion of PerC being a "free expression" community, we need to monitor content, and if need be, move it to the most relevant forum. The sex and relationship sub forum is the most appropriate place for this type of content due to the warning I've placed in the description section of the forum; "*Contains Explicit Talk, Viewer Discretion Is Advised.*"

Having said that, I've also been advised by a member who practices law that I could get sued for any material deemed controversial. So I'd just like to remind anyone reading this that PerC is not run as a business but as a hobby site. I have yet to make it an LLC (Limited Liability Company), and I'd like to avoid having all my assets seized (please I've saved up to purchase my box car! ).

Anyways you are more than welcome to create another sex thread with the same intent in this forum. If you desire it to be "INFPs" only, please state, and we will try to monitor it to INFP only post.

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys take into account other factors when creating your interesting and lovely threads.
It looks like we have free reins, but only within the Sex & Relationships section. While a bit cumbersome, I still think we can have some fun with it and we have been generally assured that the thread will be cleaned up from the e-high-fives from some of the other types that contribute nothing. I prefer to call them e-cock blocks.

While I know some people are soured against it, this also says we can basically say whatever the fuck we want. I'm glad, because I really had no interest in writing a PG13 story.

For this all to work I think we'll need people that are willing to put their thoughts on paper. It can be an actual story, an imaginary one, a dirty confession, a desire, or as simple as a lustful comment someone just texted you. While we all come from different interests and experience levels, I still admire the smaller confessions from the timid person in the corner. Sometimes a few sexual words out of their mouth just make you think "WHOA, where did that come from?" That can be incredibly sexy beyond belief.

While I roam around the actual Sex & Relationships section I think, "wow, lots of these other types seem really boring" and maybe that's why that section has a sour taste in my mouth. I think we can really spice up that section big time, but also take a subtle jab at the rest of the types (or maybe that's only my desire :D).

So if you're down to join the cause, please start mulling over some ideas. If you're too nervous about your work, or simply about posting it, I can proofread / post it anonymously OR I can ask any of the female friends on my list to do either -- names can be confidential. With your help, I want to make it one of the most sexually deviant threads on this entire site. It'll be entertaining, something to learn from, and a form of expression.

Optional read (my ramblings) - just for ideas
As for my intentions, outside of desires / basic tastes, I'm going to write detailed stories encompassing things I've done with girls. They will include -safe- pictures of the scenery in the area, general idea of what the person looked like (not actual girl) and will
provide depth beyond just the physical act itself. Basically, I want to make it like you're watching a film.

Current storylines I intend to go forward with:
The Secretary - similar to the famous movie that wildly turns on virtually every girl. This is about sheer dominance on a person that is so powerful that it can override inhibitions. This contains forms of spanking, control, S&M, and dirty talk. My recollection will be from an actual secretary I was dating and when I took her into the woods for a "hike" right after she got out of work.

The Greek God - I have never felt more empowered, thoroughly sexually satisfied, and had every muscle in my body tense from the actual act that took place. I still remember standing above her exhausted body with complete personal satisfaction and amusement. From her perspective, I must have looked like a Greek God chiseled into stone.

The Road that Never Ends - A late night adventure across the border (into the US) turned into a drive across a seemingly deserted, but prominent road that was often scouted by police. Spontaneously, we stopped on the middle of the road, I propped her on the hood of the car and the rest will be saved for an actual story.

and a few others.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have no problems contributing a little somethin' somethin'.

...In fact I'm tempted even more to do so from the events of the other threads.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I'm game, I really like the idea that it'll be primarily INFPs posting even if the other types may read. They read stuff here anyway, so it won't be /that/ different.

Reactions: Lad

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
While I know some people are soured against it, this also says we can basically say whatever the fuck we want. I'm glad, because I really had no interest in writing a PG13 story.
No it doesn't. As always with any thread, no matter the forum, it is mod discretion. With that in mind, continue.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No it doesn't. As always with any thread, no matter the forum, it is mod discretion. With that in mind, continue.
You stole my thunder!

Reactions: TreeBob

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also steal INFP virgins too. Sorry...
No wonder most of the people here are so sexually unsatisfied that they need to express their fantasies that, thus far, haven't come true.

Reactions: TreeBob

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
No wonder most of the people here are so sexually unsatisfied that they need to express their fantasies that, thus far, haven't come true.
Alas, the INFPs must be in my area for me to steal them.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
When you go over the line I will let you know. You can't define lines. Sometimes I decide and sometimes the community decides.

Reactions: dreamcatcher

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What's the line?
With no disrespect implied to them, I don't think they really have one set in stone right now. That's why "discretion" is such a shady term.

The only thing I implore moderation to do is acknowledge that lots of these posts take a lot of time to write and while we grasp the fundamental of the intentions of the site, I hope mutual courtesy will extend to a simple PM that says "Hey, this and this in your post was too sensitive for our audience so I had to remove it. Here's a copy of what was deleted..." and a basic outline of how it can be fixed. Most people are actually really reasonable about that. However, if they find out that their post magically disappeared and they have no idea who did it (or even why) then it gets ugly.

In part to that, I try to save a copy of any posts i put a lot of effort into, just out of "fear."

With all that said, I still appreciate the efforts of the non antagonistic driven moderators on here.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
With no disrespect implied to them, I don't think they really have one set in stone right now. That's why "discretion" is such a shady term.

The only thing I implore moderation to do is acknowledge that lots of these posts take a lot of time to write and while we grasp the fundamental of the intentions of the site, I hope mutual courtesy will extend to a simple PM that says "Hey, this and this in your post was too sensitive for our audience so I had to remove it. Here's a copy of what was deleted..." and a basic outline of how it can be fixed. Most people are actually really reasonable about that. However, if they find out that their post magically disappeared and they have no idea who did it (or even why) then it gets ugly.

In part to that, I try to save a copy of any posts i put a lot of effort into, just out of "fear."

With all that said, I still appreciate the efforts of the non antagonistic driven moderators on here.
Well generally the suppression of said post should be enough right there. If the thread gets bad we will post in the thread to tell people to chill.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well generally the suppression of said post should be enough right there. If the thread gets bad we will post in the thread to tell people to chill.
Perfectly understandable, but I've seen a few phantom disappearances of posts around here followed by a bewildered individual that has no idea what just happened. Unsurprisingly, many of them lash out and get an infraction or even a ban. I'm a little disappointed that a good community guy like Rogue Eagle got banned for a week, although I'm sure he did make a few comments in the heat of the moment. Everything did get really messy and that's apparent by a moved thread, a few locks, infractions and a ban. I honestly think it was -only- Happy's post that actually calmed people down and generally appeased the concerns of everyone.

I think if we had his post, even from a different person, earlier in this situation, then it wouldn't have been so ugly.

With all that said, the water seems a be clearing up a bit more. Time to whore ourselves out!

Reactions: Aero

·
Registered
444 Posts
whoa...did i miss something?:shocked:

but, I would be down for such a thread. Not sure what I can or would be willing to contribute though. I'm so much more of a lurker than a poster haha.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
so.... start a new sex thread in the sex & relationship sections? (Remember mods, we want it INFP-friendly, as in we want it to be monitored in a way that makes us feel comfortable :crazy:)

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so.... start a new sex thread in the sex & relationship sections? (Remember mods, we want it INFP-friendly, as in we want it to be monitored in a way that makes us feel comfortable :crazy:)
People are welcome to make one, but I wanted to hold off for a bit until we got some contributions pre-made (or people willing to re-post their old mentions in the other threads). I always think the first page is one of the most important for setting the tone on the rest of the thread.

So I was hoping to make my post before / after a subset of similar ones. Right now I can get about 5 people to post in unison.

As for my post, I still have to write it. So I couldn't start anything even if I wanted to. I'm not too keen on going

"i liek sexy time, you?"

2nd post "Same"

3rd "oMg INFPS are so wild!"

1 - 20 of 51 Posts