Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ISFP | 6w5
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been typed as type 5, type 4 (even a type 1!) before.

But none of them stuck. Type 4 seemed to only partly relate to me. Type 5 was something I aspired to be, so I tended to answer questions in enneagram quizzes so that I got the type I desired. It's kinda hard to remain honest in such quizzes.

But this time around, I decided to be as unbiased as possible, and remained grounded in my reality instead of what I "wanted" or "could be".

Got a type 6, and enneagram seemed to be more straightforward than MBTI. It didn't sugarcoat my weaknesses...and I was in denial and embarrassed at first...because the description hit too close to home.

I am so happy to finally get typed as something I can fully relate to (so far). I have changed types so many times before...it feels good to settle on one type this time. When I explained to my peers this was my result, all of them agreed that I was indeed like this IRL, even though I tried to deny it ("I am not paranoid!")

Dunno it's something worth making a post about...but I just wanted to share this. It has been useful so far...it helped me identify my toxic traits, and tackle my overthinking. 😁✌

·
Registered
ISFP | 6w5
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know if it means anything but I think you typing as a 6 is accurate, but I wouldn't be able to point out a specific post that I could cite as evidence. Welcome to the fear club!
thanks for the warm welcome

Sent from my SM-A260G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
ISFP, 6w5, we've got a lot in common typology-wise. I'm both of those.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts

·
Registered
Not Like Other Boys™
99 Posts
I have been typed as type 5, type 4 (even a type 1!) before.

But none of them stuck. Type 4 seemed to only partly relate to me. Type 5 was something I aspired to be, so I tended to answer questions in enneagram quizzes so that I got the type I desired. It's kinda hard to remain honest in such quizzes.

But this time around, I decided to be as unbiased as possible, and remained grounded in my reality instead of what I "wanted" or "could be".

Got a type 6, and enneagram seemed to be more straightforward than MBTI. It didn't sugarcoat my weaknesses...and I was in denial and embarrassed at first...because the description hit too close to home.

I am so happy to finally get typed as something I can fully relate to (so far). I have changed types so many times before...it feels good to settle on one type this time. When I explained to my peers this was my result, all of them agreed that I was indeed like this IRL, even though I tried to deny it ("I am not paranoid!")

Dunno it's something worth making a post about...but I just wanted to share this. It has been useful so far...it helped me identify my toxic traits, and tackle my overthinking. 😁✌
congrats on a new step in your self-development! remember to hold even your new type with a loose hand… we are not our type, after all.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Haven't heard of her...but I searched her up and I'm kinda in love now.

Sent from my SM-A260G using Tapatalk
Oh, my bad. I thought she was in a band called the Warm Machines, but it was actually the Warm Inventions. I just ordered a couple CD's from her other band Mazzy Star. I was kinda drawn to her voice, and she is very attractive, physically and otherwise. I'm hoping I become a fan.

Reactions: Electra

·
Premium Member
37,394 Posts
Oh, my bad. I thought she was in a band called the Warm Machines, but it was actually the Warm Inventions. I just ordered a couple CD's from her other band Mazzy Star. I was kinda drawn to her voice, and she is very attractive, physically and otherwise. I'm hoping I become a fan.
I thought it was War Machines in the beginning 😔

Reactions: Ock
1 - 9 of 9 Posts