Personality Cafe banner

I wish I was an ENFP :)

2671 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Tridentus
I'm an introvert. And I love it, don't get me wrong! But how can I exercise my "E"? Haha.

Reactions: Vanilambrozja
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Yeah, but you don't use it the way an ENFP would. Otherwise, you'd be extroverted :mellow:
I think those descriptions, especially the ones on the first two links, describe it mostly as it would appear if it was in the dominant spot of someone's type.

But if you really want to get technical, it's just an attitude. The attitude shows up differently in INFPs than it does in ENFPs. I don't really think you can make yourself more extroverted. You're either extroverted, or you're not. Ne-Fi is a lot different than Fi-Ne even though some people insist that the E/I of a person's type is the least important part...
Isn't that the INFP secondary function? I am possibly also just remembering wrong.
Is that how Ne works in ENFPs? I've been trying to figure out some of the differences between Ne-Fi and Ne-Ti since I realized I was an ENTP and not an ENFP.

How does your Ne work with your Fi?
You'll give your Ne a workout imagining all the possible ways you can relate to each individual
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.