Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so say I'm sleeping with an incredibly hot ENTP guy that I'm really into. And say I want to keep his interest for as long as humanly possible. What kind of things should I be doing? I'm not saying I don't have any ideas of my own (last night, for example, I got him to read me part of a French novel about a girl giving a guy a very erotic blow job while I gave him a very erotic blow job...) - I just want more. If you could be specific without being TOO specific, that would be great :wink:!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
INFP.. Here.. But in general guys aren't usually that turned on by story boards or role playing as much as women are. In general it's mainly about looking sexy and being confidently slutty. Wear some stockings and keep,finding different ways (Ne) of emphasizing the same type of things he finds attractive. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, that helps - but I'm looking for more non-standard stuff too. I can do stockings and fancy lingerie and all the rest of it no problem, but I want to do things for this guy that mark me out as original. Things that get to him intellectually and not just sexually since it's his mind I'm into as much as his body. Any ENTPs out there who have had the kind of experience I'm looking to give and are willing to share?!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
OK, so say I'm sleeping with an incredibly hot ENTP guy that I'm really into. And say I want to keep his interest for as long as humanly possible. What kind of things should I be doing? I'm not saying I don't have any ideas of my own (last night, for example, I got him to read me part of a French novel about a girl giving a guy a very erotic blow job while I gave him a very erotic blow job...) - I just want more. If you could be specific without being TOO specific, that would be great :wink:!!!
Uhh.. Well, find out what he likes. MBTI doesn't really influence your fetish's y'know. its' just how he rationalizes the world.

Reactions: Golden Rose

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
I am not ENTP or a man. Can I just ask if theres a way you can just sexually enhance your own authenticity.

I seem to think that men seem most aroused when they get confidence and vulnerability all in one when it seems authentic and not like its trying too hard.

I just mean he is into you. So by all means be adventurous I am just saying I wouldn't deviate too much away from the core person he is attracted to. I would just enhance it.

I feel as tho all that sounded stupid. But when I think of most of the compliments I have gotten outside technique crap its usually been just about authentic and strong presence and when I think of those I have appreciated most its been similar. All the hat tricks in the world do not impress me in intimacy if I am considering the next level with a partner if I don't get mutual level of vulnerability and confidence. The sort of thing that cant be made or forced but is just evoked in good chemistry and authenticity.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
read up on sex positions, ask him about any weird fetishes, etc.
Just don't use them all up within a span of weeks, hell add both together, do a weird leather bondage horse fantasy roleplay.
minus the horse.e
gh.

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
21,014 Posts
Novelty, playfulness, willingness to try new things. Explore with him. Take turns being "in charge." Allow for some aggressiveness at times. Learn what his kink is, and don't be shy about sharing yours with him. Above all, let him know how into him you are. Enthusiasm is always appreciated.

·
Registered
438 Posts
One advice: Ask him, it's the only way of finding out what he likes :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for the authenticity comments. The chemistry is definitely there and I've never been able to hide how I feel so the authenticity is pretty automatic. So I guess I'm on the right track so far !!

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
INFP.. Here.. But in general guys aren't usually that turned on by story boards or role playing as much as women are. In general it's mainly about looking sexy and being confidently slutty. Wear some stockings and keep,finding different ways (Ne) of emphasizing the same type of things he finds attractive. Hope that helps.
I disagree. I was involved in a fling on and off with an entrepreneur who I am pretty damn sure was an ENTP. He always had these ideas about doing things, like he was more turned on by the idea of it, I thought it was fun at first but after a while it became annoying. I actually felt like he was being selfish though he prompted me for "ideas" of my own, and he liked to spend inordinate amounts of time discussing things we could theoretically do together that never happened. He could create a sense of comfort or romance, you know he'd have bottles of wine delivered and have "gifts" I could "earn" ( he was super rich and just knew a lot of people, including some in the art world)...but yeah he became tiresome, compared to my ESxP who is more turned on by photos, masturbation together, having sex in the outdoors or sneaky places, trying different things physically, he is much more of a seer and a doer and consistently keeps me interested and actually almost always drives me crazy and satifies me sexually, while the ENTP did cool stuff I often was not physically satisfied, sometimes I actually got irritated or frustrated by his games (though he let me do cool stuff like smack him when I was mad at him, as an exercise in a controlled way)...there's a big difference between Ne and Se. It's why I am now so sure I am SFP. I have an ENTP guy friend I have known forever, and hes similar to the ENTP I was involved with. Their Fe can create a safe environment for games, when their Fe is mature, but they like games. My ENTP friend had a fetish for pigtails, thought people were cuter in some clothes than completely nude, and liked to have orgies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts