Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okie okie ... dont beat me up ... I was pretty sure and settled on em being ENFJ but recently I feel like I'm becoming more INFJ'eyy ... is that possible ... or is it just my imagination ... Cos im still E in my charachter ... just that I have become more secretive and feel very very intuitive about peoples emotions and feelings and predicting what is going to happen it freaks me out sometimes when it happens exactly!!! ... :rolleyes: ... is this just me ... or is it just me going through a phase ... lol idk ... seems silly if you ask me .. but any help will be much appreciated thanks guys ... i know i can count on you fellow ENFJ's :kitteh:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
hmm... I tried the online test again, which told me I was an ENFJ, and this time I got INFJ. So that border between E and I can switch.
Here is my favorite website, feel free to explore all the links (especially heart, arrows, and tree) to find out more about being an INFJ, so you can decide which really fits you best. Looking through it, I know more fully that I am an ENFJ. The "portrait" isn't exactly me at all, but the personal growth and relationship pages helped me decide it.

The Personality Type Portraits

Reactions: splint3r

·
Registered
118 Posts
Honestly to assume anyone is anyone one personality at all times is silly, people change based on their mood attitude, and even those whom they surround themselves with. We are very temperamental creatures and I feel that believing otherwise is just limiting yourself. I say I'm an ENFJ because most of the time I am, its the personality that I felt represented me the best when I am happiest and healthiest with my self. Does that mean that sometimes I don't slip into being more introverted? No. However when I do its only because there is something happening in my life that is making me less like myself.

So I guess thats my advice, if you believe you are an ENFJ when you are at your peak, look to see if there isn't anything in your life currently effecting your personality. Who knows maybe its even for the better.

·
Registered
ESTJ 3w2 sp
3,087 Posts
It's important to determine what functions you use and about what order you prefer to use them in. Descriptions are nice and helpful, but don't fully describe the personality or allow much room for variants based on enneagram types, life experiences or culture. Tests can be grossly inaccurate at times, but can help point you in the right direction. Use these tools wisely and do your research.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Okie okie ... dont beat me up ... I was pretty sure and settled on em being ENFJ but recently I feel like I'm becoming more INFJ'eyy ... is that possible ... or is it just my imagination ... Cos im still E in my charachter ... just that I have become more secretive and feel very very intuitive about peoples emotions and feelings and predicting what is going to happen it freaks me out sometimes when it happens exactly!!! ... :rolleyes: ... is this just me ... or is it just me going through a phase ... lol idk ... seems silly if you ask me .. but any help will be much appreciated thanks guys ... i know i can count on you fellow ENFJ's :kitteh:
Based on our past interactions, I'm going to say that you could be going through a phase - or perhaps a development phase where you're developing your Ni. It's an experience many people who start diving into Personality Psyche and developing a conscious awareness of themselves go through. I've noticed many ENFJ's in developing stages type themselves as an introvert.

Honestly, it's actually very, very healthy for an ENFJ to become "introverted" once in a while.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks @formal riot , @Jawz , @Etherea ... hmm you guys all have been very helpful ... I did do a function test and here is the result if your interested http://personalitycafe.com/enfj-forum-givers/95679-enfj-roll-call-2.html#post2413374 ... Hmm i guess one of my really close friend has left me and there is a possibility that we might not meet again ... so that could have affected me and i do feel lonely from time to time and am spending a lot of time on my own not cos I want too but cos others have work and studies and some other friends of mine have moved out quite far and so we dont meet up as often ... maybe that all contributes i guess :/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts