Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I INFP as I originally thought, or ENFP?
I have a smaller group of friends though I get highs off being with them. My parents say I'm introvert and I am at home, but at school or with my friends I'm bubbly, chatty and confident.
I love social networking,
I often have deep thoughts,
this ones kinda embarrasing but uh... I get very horny...
I'm sassy
I'm lazy- get distracted easily.

Help me! Who am I?? :sad:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
A few follow-up questions to think about. Imagine you're at a party:
-Do you get more energized as the night goes on, or do you get more drained as the night goes on?
-Do you keep to your group of friends, or do you try to talk to everyone?
-Do you stay to the end and maybe look for another party when it ends, or do you feel like leaving early?

If you get more energized as the night goes on, try to talk to everyone (or a lot of people. Or introduce yourself to new people) and stay to the end (and maybe look for more fun things to do at the end), you're likely an extrovert. However, if you get more drained, stick to your group of friends and/or feel like leaving early, you're likely an introvert.

You can be sociable and still be an introvert; I can be sociable and talkative when I have to be (but I have to prepare for it if I'm not hanging out with people I know). The key thing is whether being sociable energizes you or drains you.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
You seem like an extrovert to me. I had some E vs. I confusion too because I often felt drained around my family but energized with my friends, but I realized that nobody feels energized when they're spending time with people that aren't always ideal, and the real measure is when you're spending time with people you enjoy - does that drain or energize you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts