Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
What I yearn for in life is to help the poor and that are in need because I believe that the poor and the needies have a chance to also help improve the world and so forth on it adds up high into the sky.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
It would have to be when I am alone with good food watching anime or walking outside because it gives me the chance to truly think through things and be able to fantasize of a story that happens in my head.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
I would have to say when there are others that actually take action when it comes to doing good for others.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
People and how I personally feel about it.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
That it has to be truly meaningful. Yes
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I enjoy every time when I hang out with the people I care about and when I wrote stories for my teacher. I remember how my teacher really liked it and every time I hang out with my friend, I don't really remember.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I would first have to memorize the information and then I would theorize and expand from that point on.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
A puppy that just poops and pee everywhere.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I actually like new ideas and would help improve it. I would try to understand the principles behind it.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
99.99999% yes
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before I speak most of the time and I prefer one-on-one communication.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I would like to know where I'm jumping before leaping. Action does speak more than words.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Stay home
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I start thinking a lot
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When they are not true to themselves
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like to talk about how the other person is doing, possibilities such as "alien invasion, world ending, etc"

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
What most people are interested in.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My old friends thought I was weird, need to come back to reality, lacks the basic in life <-- -_-, giving, humble.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Watch anime, read, write, sleep, daydream

·
Banned
30 Posts
I've never really tried to type anybody. This will actually be my first time doing this, so don't immediately accept my thoughts. I have to start somewhere though.

Here are your functions in no particular order.

Ti - I would try to understand the principles behind it. You want to "specify, analyze, and define the idea within the inner world."
Fe - People and how I personally feel about it. You consider (or disregards) others. You work for "outer harmony".

I'm not so sure about your Sensing and Intuition functions.

http :// personalitycafe(dot)com/functions-500/functions-512/

Here's a great article about the cognitive functions. Read the descriptions and try to figure out your functions without worrying the order at first. Then try to figure out which is your dominant function, the one you use most. Note: If believe you are Se, automatically that makes you Ni. Your perceiving functions cannot be both extroverted. The same goes for judgement functions.

Also, when trying to figure out the order of your functions, if it's an extroverted-judgement function, the next one must be a introverted-perceiving functions for each PAIR of functions. Vice versa. Does that make sense?

For example:

Ni - Se - Fi - Te Incorrect
Ni - Te - Fi - Se Correct

Ti - Fe - Si - Ne Incorrect
Ti - Ne - Si -Fe Correct

If you are confused about anything, just let me know, and I'll try my best to explain. And at anyone who reads this, I'm sorry in for any flaws in this response.

EDIT: Do you know what cognitive functions are? It's much easier to figure out your personality type by using the cognitive functions. It's even better to try to remember how you were when you were very young such as 2 - 6 / 7 - 12 years old because at those ages you mostly used your dominant and/or auxiliary function.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts