Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
I demand the return of the crazy face! :crazy:
2,058 Posts
i see!!!!! ty!!!!

well on discord ppl say i had an ENFPish vibe but idk if this is Ni pretending to be Ne... idk

when i question facts i always look at them from 24978324782394732 angles and look for all underlying meanings

i do try to dissect them but sometimes have difficulty with logic so i get a friend to help 8D

yeah, and speaking of that gang post, after that we'd post a whole set of dank memes on the group chat xD

after thinking of it, yeah, i just think ti might be very poorly developed but idk xD
You do have an ExxP-ish vibe, at least in this thread. If you are ENFJ though, that's not unusual from what I've seen on this forum. It's a similar energy. I attribute this to "J" behavior being conventionally associated with Te, so Fe can seem less "J" by comparison; and to the strong unconscious Ne (as mentioned in my previous post).

If you are an Fe dominant type, your focus would have been mostly on Fe all your life, so it's only natural for your Ti to be poorly developed. What you said about trying to dissect facts, but having some dififculty and getting help with it, is what would be expected from a Fe dominant/Ti inferior type.

So I think this still adds up to ENFJ more so than ENFP, but what do you think? In particular, how do you feel about Fi vs. Fe?

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
ppl say they always tend to be formal, dress more formally than average and don't have weird imaginations compared to Ne people... but idk if it's really Ni disguising as Ne :eek:

i tend to deliberately dress "grungey" to make people feel warm and welcomed so that they not "intimidated" by me

i curate this aesthetic to see like im on the same level as everyone else, and adjust accordingly
This is another thing that just seems very ENFJ to me! :) My ESFJ mom has mentioned to me about how she would try to dress down to work with kids in rougher neighborhoods so as to fit in better and help ease any tension. I associate grunge more with SP/NJ than SJ/NP though I couldn't really tell you why. I guess fashion in general usually seems a bit Se to me.

Anyway... I have a good ENFJ friend... she doesn't really dress formally, so to speak, but she's usually very thoughtful about what she wears. She often wears t-shirts but they are always for some cause she supports, fit well, are nicely laundered, no wrinkles, and she'll wear them with nicely fitted jeans, clean sneakers, natural makeup, decorative earrings, a nice purse, and sometimes a bow in her hair. It's very intentional and thought out. (I actually probably dress more "formally" than she does, but I totally keep a lot of my clothes in cloth bins on my shelves, or jumbled in dresser drawers - hers are always neatly folded. I don't tend to buy clothes that wrinkle easily because I don't like to hang everything and I don't want to iron hahaha.)

That being said, I have no idea how the average ENFJ dresses or stores their clothes, and I don't believe there is a direct correlation between how one wears and keeps one's clothes and type. Just some overall patterns and implications.

and when i was phototyped, ppl thought i was an NFP or something like that
Personally visual typing is not my cup of tea. Someone else might be able to assist with this.

in fact... im gonna post something about music taste
At this point my advice would be to look into each letter specifically and tease out whether you feel comfortable assigning it to yourself. Music taste, fashion taste, and how you respond to tests can all be indicators, and certainly fun to analyze, but ultimately they sort of "dance around" the core which is teasing out your preferences.

It may also be an interesting exercise to look at these other types and see if any are especially relatable, and to figure out what aspects of them strike you as such: ENTP, ENTJ, ESFJ, INFJ, INFP, ESTP. I don't think you are best described by any of those types, but they each form little Venn diagrams with other types (especially ENFJ and secondarily ENFP) and may be able to give you some clarity regarding what fits and what doesn't and why.

does my F come across as Fi like sometimes (leading to some ppl online saying ENFP) or is this just Fe (hence the very common EFJ typings online too)???
I don't really find that it does. Your pattern of writing seems ExxP-ish, and NP-ish at times. The content of your writing doesn't really, though.

I do notice that you are a 2w1 and so/sx, and theoretically I suppose that could explain much of your other-orientation if you were an ENFP, but it doesn't really explain the NJ stuff.

musically, i also prefer:

funny, clever lyrics (Presidents of the United States of America, Primus, Weird Al) and their creative use of words

Artists like Manson because of heavy use of symbolism which I love to use in art and photography, and themes portrayed

overall beat is good? it will resonate with everyone which is important

gangster rap, alt rock like weezer, nu-metal with heavy lyrics to get a glimpse into their emotional life and what it's like for them
:laughing:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
You do have an ExxP-ish vibe, at least in this thread. If you are ENFJ though, that's not unusual from what I've seen on this forum. It's a similar energy. I attribute this to "J" behavior being conventionally associated with Te, so Fe can seem less "J" by comparison; and to the strong unconscious Ne (as mentioned in my previous post).

If you are an Fe dominant type, your focus would have been mostly on Fe all your life, so it's only natural for your Ti to be poorly developed. What you said about trying to dissect facts, but having some dififculty and getting help with it, is what would be expected from a Fe dominant/Ti inferior type.

So I think this still adds up to ENFJ more so than ENFP, but what do you think? In particular, how do you feel about Fi vs. Fe?
yeaaa everyone says i have an EP vibe xD

when i was a kid most of my activities have been doing wack imaginative shit mostly with others, also painting, reading (mostly fantasy, adventure and comedic) stories, roleplaying, playing with others and tbh... trying to fit in with others to be "accepted" xD and when i wasn't accepted i'd try everything in the box to become one with them.....

i was seen as a bit troublesome by hardheaded teachers xD but mostly i got on with Se and Ne-type kids when i was younger... maybe i followed others too much idk. i always chased the flock xD again i was always possessive with others and spent a lot of time studying social interactions and making friends feel good (but unfortunately i did get into scrapes with others because they thought i was weird :mad: )

but growing up i always enjoyed doing things involving imagination/mentally stimulating things with a bunch of ppl regardless of age. i got on v well with adults!

i had loads of toys but played with them by imagining funny/happy ending scenarios, and was drawn to both boy and girl toys. i'd readily give dolls a makeover and tried to make them look unconventional too, show them off to adults and re-enact imaginative scenarios in front of them. however those adults won't usually join in because they thought it was "weird" xD

heck i'd pretend to like what they'd like for validation

hmmmm

yeah............. now looking at it... is it common for ENFJ ppl to be mistyped as Ne-doms?

i could now see Fe more so than Fi now looking clearly at it

how would Fi people act in childhood as opposed to Fe people?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
This is another thing that just seems very ENFJ to me! :) My ESFJ mom has mentioned to me about how she would try to dress down to work with kids in rougher neighborhoods so as to fit in better and help ease any tension. I associate grunge more with SP/NJ than SJ/NP though I couldn't really tell you why. I guess fashion in general usually seems a bit Se to me.

Anyway... I have a good ENFJ friend... she doesn't really dress formally, so to speak, but she's usually very thoughtful about what she wears. She often wears t-shirts but they are always for some cause she supports, fit well, are nicely laundered, no wrinkles, and she'll wear them with nicely fitted jeans, clean sneakers, natural makeup, decorative earrings, a nice purse, and sometimes a bow in her hair. It's very intentional and thought out. (I actually probably dress more "formally" than she does, but I totally keep a lot of my clothes in cloth bins on my shelves, or jumbled in dresser drawers - hers are always neatly folded. I don't tend to buy clothes that wrinkle easily because I don't like to hang everything and I don't want to iron hahaha.)

That being said, I have no idea how the average ENFJ dresses or stores their clothes, and I don't believe there is a direct correlation between how one wears and keeps one's clothes and type. Just some overall patterns and implications.

Personally visual typing is not my cup of tea. Someone else might be able to assist with this.

At this point my advice would be to look into each letter specifically and tease out whether you feel comfortable assigning it to yourself. Music taste, fashion taste, and how you respond to tests can all be indicators, and certainly fun to analyze, but ultimately they sort of "dance around" the core which is teasing out your preferences.

It may also be an interesting exercise to look at these other types and see if any are especially relatable, and to figure out what aspects of them strike you as such: ENTP, ENTJ, ESFJ, INFJ, INFP, ESTP. I don't think you are best described by any of those types, but they each form little Venn diagrams with other types (especially ENFJ and secondarily ENFP) and may be able to give you some clarity regarding what fits and what doesn't and why.

I don't really find that it does. Your pattern of writing seems ExxP-ish, and NP-ish at times. The content of your writing doesn't really, though.

I do notice that you are a 2w1 and so/sx, and theoretically I suppose that could explain much of your other-orientation if you were an ENFP, but it doesn't really explain the NJ stuff.

:laughing:
yup yup! i got into fashion when i was aged 18, went to uni (and still am in uni)... ppl do seem to say that fashion is generally an Se thing. hmm, i'd say i like trends but i go towards more vintage trends and i don't want to look too "alternative" yet ppl think i look "alternative"

i have no tattoos or piercings btw mostly bc i just don't like them and future implications having them (except maybe 1 hole each on ears)

i see! i usually try to avoid wearing t shirts with causes i support (other than being part of a RAG group) mostly because it may not resonate well with those who would think otherwise...

and yeah ppl say my outfits are very intentional and thought out but i just say i walked out of a wardrobe xD only difference is that my jeans tend to be deliberately oversized/baggy

"ENTP, ENTJ, ESFJ, INFJ, INFP, ESTP"
lol i was typed as entp, esfj before xD yea ill look into these tho!

i want to be an estp if i had to choose bc they are well-liked, popular and very daring/bold/action-oriented and they seem to not worry about stuff as much as me xD they are very concrete and down to earth

yeaa i figured xD ppl thought i was enfp when i asked ppl to type me but many quickly changed their minds xD

yeah i usually test as a 2w1 but i have also been typed as a 4w3, 2w3 and once even a 9w1

yea, i just listened to a song about roosters by a group of people who name themselves Alice, they like to sniff roosters while wrapping themselves up in chains

now as im typing this im weezing across the blue sea heading for a town named pinkerton

you know of them right?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

one of my favourite bands of all time, consisting of 45 members who cosplay as furry characters and sing about lumpy peaches that kitties on their feet love to touch but turn out to be a booty belonging to a woman named Carolyn who drives a lil dune buggy in the sand

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
yeaaa everyone says i have an EP vibe xD

when i was a kid most of my activities have been doing wack imaginative shit mostly with others, also painting, reading (mostly fantasy, adventure and comedic) stories, roleplaying, playing with others and tbh... trying to fit in with others to be "accepted" xD and when i wasn't accepted i'd try everything in the box to become one with them.....

i was seen as a bit troublesome by hardheaded teachers xD but mostly i got on with Se and Ne-type kids when i was younger... maybe i followed others too much idk. i always chased the flock xD again i was always possessive with others and spent a lot of time studying social interactions and making friends feel good (but unfortunately i did get into scrapes with others because they thought i was weird :mad: )

but growing up i always enjoyed doing things involving imagination/mentally stimulating things with a bunch of ppl regardless of age. i got on v well with adults!

i had loads of toys but played with them by imagining funny/happy ending scenarios, and was drawn to both boy and girl toys. i'd readily give dolls a makeover and tried to make them look unconventional too, show them off to adults and re-enact imaginative scenarios in front of them. however those adults won't usually join in because they thought it was "weird" xD

heck i'd pretend to like what they'd like for validation

hmmmm

yeah............. now looking at it... is it common for ENFJ ppl to be mistyped as Ne-doms?

i could now see Fe more so than Fi now looking clearly at it

how would Fi people act in childhood as opposed to Fe people?
re: bolded, I don't know if it's common but I've seen it happen a few times. And I can see why, depending on the person. I thought you might be an Enneagram 7 but I checked and you're a 2, so that doesn't explain it :crazy: I really thought you would be a 7 lol.

Regarding your last question, I'm not sure. I can say that you do come off more Fe than Fi here so far as well as in the above description.

More questions, but only if you want to answer :laughing:

When you want (or need) to learn something new, what do you do / what is your approach? If you sought help, how would you decide who to ask and what kind of help would you be looking for?

Related to the ESTP comment in your other post, would you appreciate a partner/close friend/other loved one who would push you to be more daring/bold/action-oriented?

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
@itwasmedio69

This is definitely Fe + Se. There is no Fi, the way she explains her emotional states and actions during them is mostly by describing what other people do, how they react etc. Also, there are far too many things she said that is textbook Fe. There is no way this is FP type.

So, either ESTP or ENFJ.

I can see a very strong indecisiveness and tendency to include different perspectives related to typing. That is indicative of Ni > Ti in your case. You are not interested in forming a clear understanding of how and why you relate to specific functions... Undervalued Ti. I can see Si/Te blind spots. Everything else is Fe + Se, mostly Fe.

ENFJ. You will likely think you are ESTP just like many other ENFJs tend to do. If you are interested, their usual arguments are:

1) I don't have Ni, it is weak
2) I have a strong Se
3) Perhaps my Ti has not developed yet
4) *Let me talk about other people for an hour, then I will give you some perspectives for why it is not Ni, why it is Se, my relationship with Ti in 10 words or less...also all of you are wrong I think haha, and I forgot everything, let's try all of this again but first let's go to step 1
5) I don't feel like ENFJ, I think I am ESTP

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
ty! i had a look with socionics with sone discord groups and I was narrowed down to "IEE" and "EIE"
One person suggested "ESE" but this was last year
One server had typed me as "EIE" and 2 typed me as "IEE" after some interactions
I did appear very zany and funny on the servers especially the ones who typed me "IEE" but I'm a lot more subdued IRL so idk heh
The ones that typed me as "IEE" said I had "4D Fe" whatever that means xD
I did the quiz and it gave me "EIE-Fe"
What do you think?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
re: bolded, I don't know if it's common but I've seen it happen a few times. And I can see why, depending on the person. I thought you might be an Enneagram 7 but I checked and you're a 2, so that doesn't explain it :crazy: I really thought you would be a 7 lol.

Regarding your last question, I'm not sure. I can say that you do come off more Fe than Fi here so far as well as in the above description.

More questions, but only if you want to answer :laughing:

When you want (or need) to learn something new, what do you do / what is your approach? If you sought help, how would you decide who to ask and what kind of help would you be looking for?

Related to the ESTP comment in your other post, would you appreciate a partner/close friend/other loved one who would push you to be more daring/bold/action-oriented?
Ah! For Enneagram, I'm a 279 in terms of tritype! I also got an unusually high score for 4 but 2 is the highest overall!! And I'm a so/sx!

I see! :)

hmm! if I want to learn something new, I'd instantly ask a friend or someone for help and work on it together! I will dive in and try novel and new ways to solve or approach the problem, completely ignoring what's already been tried or tested! And I will ask ANYONE because who knows? But obviously whoever knows what they're doing will be the person to approach it best, not necessarily someone with the most "experience" because they could be wrong this time! But I'll ask anyone!!!!

Hm! I love those kinds of partners but I just am certain they're the types that are more likely to cheat. I'd prefer someone who is more mellow and introspective/sensitive but does take care of his appearance. I'm not really the person interested in doing something TOO bold-action-oriented usually, unless if they're a friend who wanted to try this pursuit out and I'd join them simply because they're there and who knows? Might be fun. I'm usually very careful when it comes to situations like this though!! In fact, I created an original character who is like this! What type would this roughly be? He's in another one of my posts (he's Humberto)

In other words, the daring/bold/action-oriented person would be a best friend but not a partner :eek:

·
Beer Guardian
14,704 Posts
ty! i had a look with socionics with sone discord groups and I was narrowed down to "IEE" and "EIE"
One server had typed me as "EIE" and 2 typed me as "IEE" after some interactions
I did appear very zany and funny on the servers especially the ones who typed me "IEE" but I'm a lot more subdued IRL so idk heh
What do you think?
It seems like if your MBTI is: "Exxx" your Socionics follows the same logic. For some reasons the Introverted types don't always follow, but the extroverted ones do. I thought the description was pretty much everything I saw in your responses and followup posts. You seem like a bundle of enthusiastic emotional energy always looking for something to go critical on. You seem like you're probably a lot of fun to be around! Never a dull moment. I imagine you'd be animated in your sleep if you could figure out a way to pull it off!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
@itwasmedio69

This is definitely Fe + Se. There is no Fi, the way she explains her emotional states and actions during them is mostly by describing what other people do, how they react etc. Also, there are far too many things she said that is textbook Fe. There is no way this is FP type.

So, either ESTP or ENFJ.

I can see a very strong indecisiveness and tendency to include different perspectives related to typing. That is indicative of Ni > Ti in your case. You are not interested in forming a clear understanding of how and why you relate to specific functions... Undervalued Ti. I can see Si/Te blind spots. Everything else is Fe + Se, mostly Fe.

ENFJ. You will likely think you are ESTP just like many other ENFJs tend to do. If you are interested, their usual arguments are:

1) I don't have Ni, it is weak
2) I have a strong Se
3) Perhaps my Ti has not developed yet
4) *Let me talk about other people for an hour, then I will give you some perspectives for why it is not Ni, why it is Se, my relationship with Ti in 10 words or less...also all of you are wrong I think haha, and I forgot everything, let's try all of this again but first let's go to step 1
5) I don't feel like ENFJ, I think I am ESTP
Okay! I was in fact in a voice chat on a discord server and I was told I likely "had Fe as a top function with Se as a third function" whatever that means >8DD

HELL YEAH sometimes I try to "act ESTP" unconsciously I guess especially in social situations maybe that's why I come across as random sometimes? IDK lel

I even got typed as entp once >:D

ppl say on servers i have Ne-like energy

yet many ppl when it comes to photo analysis say I have Ni qualities xD

I even thought I had good Se because I enjoy painting, photography, playing a guitar (hell even tried a ukelele xD), trying out random new skills and fashion!

What is "Se as a 3rd function?" Someone in a discord server said I likely had Fe as a main function with Se as a 3rd function... heh

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
It seems like if your MBTI is: "Exxx" your Socionics follows the same logic. For some reasons the Introverted types don't always follow, but the extroverted ones do. I thought the description was pretty much everything I saw in your responses and followup posts. You seem like a bundle of enthusiastic emotional energy always looking for something to go critical on. You seem like you're probably a lot of fun to be around! Never a dull moment. I imagine you'd be animated in your sleep if you could figure out a way to pull it off!
WOO thanks a bunch!!

I sometimes can be more subdued in real life because sometimes my "funny" antics could likely put others off. So I try to feel what others are feeling, act accordingly and make them comfortable :DDD

Also, most of my political choices are influenced about what's right for families and what is likely going to happen to them in 50 years+ if X thing happens to them and the implications they would have on them!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
hmm! if I want to learn something new, I'd instantly ask a friend or someone for help and work on it together! I will dive in and try novel and new ways to solve or approach the problem, completely ignoring what's already been tried or tested! And I will ask ANYONE because who knows? But obviously whoever knows what they're doing will be the person to approach it best, not necessarily someone with the most "experience" because they could be wrong this time! But I'll ask anyone!!!!

Hm! I love those kinds of partners but I just am certain they're the types that are more likely to cheat. I'd prefer someone who is more mellow and introspective/sensitive but does take care of his appearance. I'm not really the person interested in doing something TOO bold-action-oriented usually, unless if they're a friend who wanted to try this pursuit out and I'd join them simply because they're there and who knows? Might be fun. I'm usually very careful when it comes to situations like this though!! In fact, I created an original character who is like this! What type would this roughly be? He's in another one of my posts (he's Humberto)

In other words, the daring/bold/action-oriented person would be a best friend but not a partner :eek:
Ok, first paragraph is still consistent with inferior Ti and seeking help from others with related matters, which is what I was checking for there. :)

The rest, I understand what you're saying. This actually makes more sense for ENFJ with you preferring an introverted type who is a bit more subdued and thoughtful before taking action.

What do you think?
4D Fe means four-dimensional Fe, which basically means you have the strongest possible Fe in Socionics. It means your Fe is either the leading function (dominant) or the demonstrative function (strongest unconscious function). Both EIE (approximately ENFJ) and IEE (approximately ENFP) have 4D Fe. For EIE, it's the leading function and for IEE, it's the demonstrative.

Okay! I was in fact in a voice chat on a discord server and I was told I likely "had Fe as a top function with Se as a third function" whatever that means >8DD

[...]

What is "Se as a 3rd function?" Someone in a discord server said I likely had Fe as a main function with Se as a 3rd function... heh
That just means you have dominant Fe and tertiary Se, which means ENFJ!

Also what you wrote about painting etc. seems you have decent Se, which is consistent with tertiary Se.

Also, most of my political choices are influenced about what's right for families and what is likely going to happen to them in 50 years+ if X thing happens to them and the implications they would have on them!
50 years! This is consistent with strong and conscious Ni. Strong and unconscious Ni (of Socionics IEE) can also look out 50 years, but it's from a personal point of view (e.g. retirement planning) and not a social point of view, because it's unconscious and doesn't have access to one's conscious social experience. So this still points to ENFJ over ENFP.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Being an Ne user, I NEED life to be at least somewhat chaotic, so that I feel free (I doughnut (spelling error intended, because it looks silly haha) know if that makes sense LOL). If there's too much structure, I'll feel suffocated and need to escape the environment I'm in to avoid becoming depressed. I have a strong feeling Ni users wouldn't relate to that very much, but I maaaaay be wrong.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Being an Ne user, I NEED life to be at least somewhat chaotic, so that I feel free (I doughnut (spelling error intended, because it looks silly haha) know if that makes sense LOL). If there's too much structure, I'll feel suffocated and need to escape the environment I'm in to avoid becoming depressed. I have a strong feeling Ni users wouldn't relate to that very much, but I maaaaay be wrong.
I love chaos. Because I thrive in it. Some people need for chaos/constant change to movement (grid). ENFP and INTJ are triple movement.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
do i seem ENFP or not to u

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Ok, first paragraph is still consistent with inferior Ti and seeking help from others with related matters, which is what I was checking for there. :)

The rest, I understand what you're saying. This actually makes more sense for ENFJ with you preferring an introverted type who is a bit more subdued and thoughtful before taking action.

4D Fe means four-dimensional Fe, which basically means you have the strongest possible Fe in Socionics. It means your Fe is either the leading function (dominant) or the demonstrative function (strongest unconscious function). Both EIE (approximately ENFJ) and IEE (approximately ENFP) have 4D Fe. For EIE, it's the leading function and for IEE, it's the demonstrative.

That just means you have dominant Fe and tertiary Se, which means ENFJ!

Also what you wrote about painting etc. seems you have decent Se, which is consistent with tertiary Se.

50 years! This is consistent with strong and conscious Ni. Strong and unconscious Ni (of Socionics IEE) can also look out 50 years, but it's from a personal point of view (e.g. retirement planning) and not a social point of view, because it's unconscious and doesn't have access to one's conscious social experience. So this still points to ENFJ over ENFP.
Oki doki loki!

So ultimately how does one decide what ENF type they are? :eek:

I'd say the main reasons for me being hesitant are:
1) I'm centre-right politically but mostly because my decisions are based on welfare and happiness of families and their childrean and their 48923048 grandchildren and what I think would resonate well with them, so they can live well without having to struggle!
2) I'm not that "individualistic" in terms of appearance (no tattoos, no piercings, no dyed hair, etc) but I do curate a manic pixie dream girl type for charm! That kind of type would appeal to many rather than the cookie-cutter influencer look because I just know people aren't THAT keen on those types. Also I would be more well-liked with people if I resonate with their interests!
3) I'm described as off-beat
4) Usually messy but it's just me being a bit lazy and absorbing the moment
5) I always have EUREKA!!!!!!!11111111111111111 moments and when I do I get extremely happy which made me think Ne (in fact had one today)
6) i like fashion (I thought this was Se)
7) i preferred "get together MMORPGs" as a kid rather than "strategic games", preferred Toontown Online, a colourful world, people were very social and usually helped solve problems together

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Oki doki loki!

So ultimately how does one decide what ENF type they are? :eek:

I'd say the main reasons for me being hesitant are:
1) I'm centre-right politically but mostly because my decisions are based on welfare and happiness of families and their childrean and their 48923048 grandchildren and what I think would resonate well with them, so they can live well without having to struggle!
2) I'm not that "individualistic" in terms of appearance (no tattoos, no piercings, no dyed hair, etc) but I do curate a manic pixie dream girl type for charm! That kind of type would appeal to many rather than the cookie-cutter influencer look because I just know people aren't THAT keen on those types. Also I would be more well-liked with people if I resonate with their interests!
3) I'm described as off-beat
4) Usually messy but it's just me being a bit lazy and absorbing the moment
5) I always have EUREKA!!!!!!!11111111111111111 moments and when I do I get extremely happy which made me think Ne (in fact had one today)
6) i like fashion (I thought this was Se)
7) i preferred "get together MMORPGs" as a kid rather than "strategic games", preferred Toontown Online, a colourful world, people were very social and usually helped solve problems together
Most of these are not actually type-related unless you go by stereotypes alone, which are not a reliable way to type.

5 can be Ne "epiphanies" but that can happen from strong unconscious Ne, which as I explained before, ENFJs still have.

6 does not have to be Se, but ENFJs have strong enough Se to appreciate those aspects of fashion you described before.

How does one decide between Socionics EIE and IEE would be by looking at which functions are valued vs. not and conscious vs. not. To translate to MBTI, I compared Ne/Ni for consciousness/valuation and Te/Ti for valuation. Your approach to logic is more Ti than Te and you seek help with Ti, not Te.

I think it all adds up to ENFJ pretty well, I'm not seeing anything that doesn't fit - except maybe you don't fit some type stereotypes or Fe dominant stereotypes which is something to be proud of, lol.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts