Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imagine, things in the world have to be done with games.
What game would you choose as the main platform?

I'm not going to define/restrict the usage of games completely. In other words, you may interpret as the games are for solving disputes or they're to do every task. Whatever function they serve is up to you.

-Games can be anything, from physical activities like soccer and plasma gun warfare to board games like chess.

-You can create your own games if you want and they're not bound by physical limits. In other words, if you can imagine it, it will work.

Obviously I'm also looking for reasoning behind your choice.

(yes, this is an attempt at reviving a thread from NT forum)

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Like.. umm what was that called.. "no game no life"?

Hmm.. I guess it would be something with lots of strategic pieces. Like an RTS or just plain old RL Field Warfare. Preferably more medieval than modern.

·
Banned
4,143 Posts
Mass effect. Just pick the blue actions!

Or D&D. Everything is possible!

(Even though, with my DM, I would be having a lot more accidental sex than I have now. A few passed bluff checks and a failed alcohol check do that to you.)

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
21,014 Posts
That would be an interesting endeavor. The parameters are mind-boggling. I'd have to give it some thought before I could come up with anything.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wars should be settled with a game i don't know the name for, neither in my language nor in english, but it goes like this:
You sit down in front of another person with both of you having your palms facing your thighs, then you clap your hands on your legs twice and make a move, clap twice again and make another move, until it ends. Objective is to kill the other person, moves are: shooting (making pistols with your hands and pointing them towards your opponent), guarding (crossing your arms in front of your chest, attempting to shield it) and reloading (making pistols with your hands and pointing them towards the sky). You have a single shot. You're shot while reloading, you die. You shoot the opponent while he is guarded, it doesn't work. Both shoot at the same time, the bullets collide and nothing happens. It's kind of like rock-paper-scissors but more cowboy style and with less winning scenarios... it also lasts more and can go really fast depending on the players.

·
Banned
4,143 Posts
Wars should be settled with a game i don't know the name for, neither in my language nor in english, but it goes like this:
You sit down in front of another person with both of you having your palms facing your thighs, then you clap your hands on your legs twice and make a move, clap twice again and make another move, until it ends. Objective is to kill the other person, moves are: shooting (making pistols with your hands and pointing them towards your opponent), guarding (crossing your arms in front of your chest, attempting to shield it) and reloading (making pistols with your hands and pointing them towards the sky). You have a single shot. You're shot while reloading, you die. You shoot the opponent while he is guarded, it doesn't work. Both shoot at the same time, the bullets collide and nothing happens. It's kind of like rock-paper-scissors but more cowboy style and with less winning scenarios... it also lasts more and can go really fast depending on the players.
And it gets really fun if you do it with multiple persons at once!

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
I uhh..
Can you reword that? I can't understand it very well.

Oh
LoL scenario.

Hmm.
I'll think about it a bit more, but the gist of it would probably be just like League of Legends, the best of the best doing some weird John Wu shit while little mini-mes fight in an attempt to recreate a war game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts