Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously you don't have to do all of them, maybe just yours and 1 other you think you may have a good read on :)

ACTUALLY!!! I had a great idea, post what you think a "healthy" person of that type would be, and what an "unhealthy/unbalanced" person of that type would be.

I'll go first:

I think a "healthy" INTP would be an octopus. Intelligent, creative, and just kind of chills, doesn't hurt anyone and no one hurts it.

I think an "unhealthy" INTP would be some sort of Spider. Emotionless, a bit lazy (the web does all the work), yet still clever (i.e. thinking up the whole web thing, lol)

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
A healthy ISTP is, I'd say, a bit like a cat. You can't herd cats. A cat wil find the best perch and make extremely comfortable (but observant) use of it until something fun shows up. A cat enjoys "gathering energy". And playing. And they tend to be smart enough not to show that they're smart.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I guess a healthy INFJ would be a St. Bernard dog. They have these common traits that I can't seem to accurately pinpoint, but yeah, St. Bernard :crazy:
An unhealthy INFJ? probably a parrot... not so sure :unsure:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts