Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
This is more inquisitive,rather than throwing the arm up saying, 'yo I'm over here, date material',looking a little desperate.I think I'm trying to explore other types. So, even though I'm around SJs a lot-that's just my parents-and therefore, I can't say I know where to look. The "perfect personality type match" says ESTJ. So, I'm wondering, where would an ESTJ likely be?

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Eh, I dunno about other ESTJ, but I usually...

At work on workdays.
At a peaceful cafe or beauty salon to relax and enjoy my alone time after work, or in the bus at late hour because I have to overwork.
At the sport center to exercise, or at the mall or movie theater or park or party to enjoy my time with family and friends on weekend.

It's not really difficult to find an ESTJ. We love to have an active life.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Work...
Most of my time goes towards school right now so either on campus or, and to my dissatisfaction, at home doing homework.
I rock climb as much as possible, so either at the local climbing gym or in the mountains.
At the beach, surfing...when the waves are nice and I have other people to go with.
Coffee shops with a few friends
In a bar with family or friends

like WickedQueen said, we're pretty much all over the place

·
Registered
283 Posts
Haha..Brian1 to speak for myself. I could be everywhere actually (that could be just me) since I live in a city and everything is so close.

Bars
Coffee shops
Beauty Salon
Library
Enjoying a Boat Trip
Museums
My own Home
Shopping Malls
Office
Restaurants
Concerts
Supermarkets
Beach
Yoga Classes
Muay Thai Classes

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Anywhere with people and something productive to do, usually something physical like sports, etc. Pretty much. At work (well, shcool then, whatever).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.