Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one would you reccomend? Alternately, which two or three books would you reccomend?

I was thinking of getting Leonore Thompson's book, since I find the Leonore Thompson Excegesis Wiki really interesting, but other than that I don't know. Also, I'm going to check my local library later, but I kind of doubt they'll have any books on the subject...

Hope this is the appropriate forum for this; I guess I could have used the "Book, Music & Movie Reviews"-forum, but that seems to be more for talking about books you've already read...:unsure:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I very much recommend Lenore Thomson's book. Good choice.

Skip Gifts Differing. Any information you can find in there you can find online, so save yourself the effort and money. It is the absolute basics.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I couldn't get through Lenore's book. Too much functional lasagna and pop-culture references, it seemed tiresome and insulting to read. Everyone should read Psychological Types by Jung. From there, you can branch out.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I like pop-culture references, so that actually makes me look forward to the book even more:wink:. Unless it's stupid pop-culture references to stupic pop-culture.... Then I don't.

That and I already ordered the books. Leonore Thompson's book is on sale at thebookdepository (which is UK based but has free world-wide shipping so I use it a lot when looking for books in English) and they also had "The art of speedreading people", so I got those.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts