Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one would you reccomend? Alternately, which two or three books would you reccomend?

I was thinking of getting Leonore Thompson's book, since I find the Leonore Thompson Excegesis Wiki really interesting, but other than that I don't know. Also, I'm going to check my local library later, but I kind of doubt they'll have any books on the subject...

Hope this is the appropriate forum for this; I guess I could have used the "Book, Music & Movie Reviews"-forum, but that seems to be more for talking about books you've already read...:unsure:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I like pop-culture references, so that actually makes me look forward to the book even more:wink:. Unless it's stupid pop-culture references to stupic pop-culture.... Then I don't.

That and I already ordered the books. Leonore Thompson's book is on sale at thebookdepository (which is UK based but has free world-wide shipping so I use it a lot when looking for books in English) and they also had "The art of speedreading people", so I got those.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.