Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Heretic
5w4 9w8 2w1 Sx/Sp INTJ ESI
10,836 Posts
In general a heavy Fi oriented person will give a lot of thought to questions similar to these.

What do I want to do?
Why do I want it?
How can I get it?
Why is that right for me?
Who agrees with me?
Should I have done it another way?
In situation A, should I do B?

A Fi dom feel drawn towards ethical questions. Right or wrong.
What answers they come up with will vary a lot and no guidelines can be given.

A Ti dom on the other hand will worry more about the logic and if it makes sense to the person.
The answers there are individual as well. No guidelines.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Fi-dom's don't approach a situation and think "Does this fit into my value system?" instead we just realise immediately if we like or dislike something when we first see it. If you don't always know exactly how any given situation makes you feel, you're probably not a Fi-dom.

Reactions: paper lilies

·
Registered
514 Posts
Well if you want to look at it from the absolute basics... Feeling is a rational cognitive process - making it a judging process rather than a perceiving process.. Having dominant feeling would mean that you make decisions based on that cognitive function, thus, through the use of your "feeling" system, you have created your own values..

With this in mind, I'd imagine that in being an Fi Dom, you would become aware of your value system through your emotional response to a stimuli.. If that makes sense.. And I believe that emotions are a God-given detection system for us humans. We are able to decipher right or wrong with them and analyze situations with them.. So being self-aware and really listening to what your heart is telling you, what your body is telling you, what your feelings tell you - is a good way to start figuring this out..

:happy:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Fi-dom's don't approach a situation and think "Does this fit into my value system?" instead we just realise immediately if we like or dislike something when we first see it. If you don't always know exactly how any given situation makes you feel, you're probably not a Fi-dom.
Agreed, it comes naturally, even to someone who's never heard about the MBTI or introverted feeling.
So if you need to ask...

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
What I value is what I consistently seek in life, that which is not merely a means to an end, but is the end itself.

It's often very personal and unique, and at times, quite elusive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.