Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that INTJ are not gods. But...if you were a superhero, what would your powers be?

Interesting responses preferred. Please refer to the handy table for hints.

UninterestingInteresting
strengthMolecular morphing (ability to pass your molecules through the spaces in other molecules)
X-ray visionUnderpantsion (ability to identify underpants type and style from 3 miles)
flightJellyfishness (ability to turn gravity on and off)
telekinesisRutabation (ability to control all rutbagas within a ten-mile radius)

·
Banned
2,416 Posts
We all know that INTJ are not gods. But...if you were a superhero, what would your powers be?

Interesting responses preferred. Please refer to the handy table for hints.

UninterestingInteresting
strengthMolecular morphing (ability to pass your molecules through the spaces in other molecules)
X-ray visionUnderpantsion (ability to identify underpants type and style from 3 miles)
flightJellyfishness (ability to turn gravity on and off)
telekinesisRutabation (ability to control all rutbagas within a ten-mile radius)
That's simple superior intelligence. That will mean I'll always be one step ahead of anyone. I'll use technology more powerful than a black hole, superman, superAIDSvirus (aka the next pandemic) or what ever anybody else comes up with

·
Banned
2,416 Posts
Reactions: Isis

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
haha I beat you with superior intelligence
Superduperpower entails all other peoples known superpowers but more duper. I don't see superduperintelligence as your power. Plus superior intelligence compared to what? A dog has superior intelligence to an ant but I don't see any dogs figuring cold fusion out. (Plus being super smart isn't going to make you bullet proof.)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha I beat you with superior intelligence
I'm having some trouble understanding how that's a super power... do you make gadgets and stuff? Or do you just go around like Socrates making other people feel stupid?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
which is? Can you make things superduper? Are you superduper? Inquiring minds want to know.

Superduperpowers make me a superduperhero... Pretty much I'm the same but with a dental plan... (If I can choose any super power I'd like the ability to control gravity.) Since I assume Omnipotence is a) a cheap shot. b) not interesting.

·
Banned
2,416 Posts
I'm having some trouble understanding how that's a super power... do you make gadgets and stuff? Or do you just go around like Socrates making other people feel stupid?
That's because I don't believe in super powers (in the idea of them to say) really since everything that would be "real" in what ever given environment would be merely bounded in logic.

that's to say if we were in superman's world, I would be able to master the rules of logic there and use them to my advantage, same as with a world were pixies and fairies were real. I would regard anything that's can be done by anyone there as being part of the logic, that I could learn to exploit.

In that sense the superior intelligence is a super power that exploits all logic present.

Reactions: Isis

·
Banned
2,416 Posts
Superduperpower entails all other peoples known superpowers but more duper. I don't see superduperintelligence as your power. Plus superior intelligence compared to what? A dog has superior intelligence to an ant but I don't see any dogs figuring cold fusion out. (Plus being super smart isn't going to make you bullet proof.)
Well compared to anything? And again being super smart means that I would be intelligent enough to be a step ahead of everyone else's intelligence thus being bullet proof is irrelevant since I would be able to manipulate the world to suit my way in all means logical. if you see my other explanation you'd get a gist of the power.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
That's because I don't believe in super powers (in the idea of them to say) really since everything that would be "real" in what ever given environment would be merely bounded in logic.

that's to say if we were in superman's world, I would be able to master the rules of logic there and use them to my advantage, same as with world were pixies and fairies were real. I would regard anything that's can be done by anyone there as being part of the logic, that I could learn to exploit.

In that sense the superior intelligence is a super power that exploits all logic presents.
You may need to watch out though, because in Super Hero world strength and virtue trump intelligence. The superintelligent people are almost always Super Villains and they always lose in the end.

·
Banned
2,416 Posts
You may need to watch out though, because in Super Hero world strength and virtue trump intelligence. The superintelligent people are almost always Super Villains and they always lose in the end.
The writer is always retarded and juvenile, seriously those monkeys barely respect any logic especially if they'd personally invented it. By the way, there is nobody that is "intelligent" in the super hero world, the word lacks meaning in their world

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
The writer is always retarded and juvenile, seriously those monkeys barely respect any logic especially if they'd personally invented it. By the way, there is nobody that is "intelligent" in the super hero world, the word lacks meaning in their world
So really, the best super hero to be is Comic Book Writer. Then you get to set all the rules.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Well compared to anything? And again being super smart means that I would be intelligence enough to be a step ahead of everyone else's intelligence thus being bullet proof is irrelevant since I would be able to manipulate the world to suit my way in all means logical. if you see my other explanation you'd get a gist of the power.
"I can predict the motion of the heavenly bodies, but not the stupidity of man" Isaac Newton. He was of superior intelligence I still don't think it makes you bullet proof... Or another quote from the guy Dr Manhattan "You may be the smartest man on the planet, but you still pose just as much of a threat to me as the smartest ant on the planet." Super intelligence means jack shit when you control gravity.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I want Pigeon Power.

I have a magnet in my head so I never get lost.
I can and will eat anything so I'll never starve.
I look vulnerable, but at the end of the disaster, I'm still standing (along with Roachman).
I appear really stupid - but am I? Or is that just a clever ploy? My enemies will never know.
LOL! This is the best superpower ever....

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Superduperpowers make me a superduperhero... Pretty much I'm the same but with a dental plan... (If I can choose any super power I'd like the ability to control gravity.) Since I assume Omnipotence is a) a cheap shot. b) not interesting.
Omnipotence is a godly quality and not a superpower (IMHO), but you have the right idea... interesting, very interesting...

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

that's to say if we were in superman's world, I would be able to master the rules of logic there and use them to my advantage, same as with world were pixies and fairies were real. I would regard anything that's can be done by anyone there as being part of the logic, that I could learn to exploit.

In that sense the superior intelligence is a super power that exploits all logic presents.
I'm with Green Girl on this one--you're sounding more like a super villain, which is harder work than being all ooffa-cum-spiff in a lot of cases...

Maybe you can be the arch nemesis of The Green Pigeon?

·
Banned
2,416 Posts
"I can predict the motion of the heavenly bodies, but not the stupidity of man" Isaac Newton. He was of superior intelligence I still don't think it makes you bullet proof... Or another quote from the guy Dr Manhattan "You may be the smartest man on the planet, but you still pose just as much of a threat to me as the smartest ant on the planet." Super intelligence means jack shit when you control gravity.
Newton's intelligence is flawed (just as with any human being) since it never gave him infallible answers, I mean the guy developed an obsession with alchemy thinking that it was the answer to the fountain of youth or some other retarded entity along those sides. To be honest, I don't see "geniuses" as being special, they are to me like normal people that just found something to obsess over and they had the fortune of being lucky.

Reactions: egsomy and Emerson
1 - 20 of 57 Posts