Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As ENFP's what would you do if everyone was split into there own type sections?

It's such a fun idea just thinking about everyone(huge cafe) split up into their own sections.

Personalty: I'd love to see what each section was doing after say 15min then 30min of being with only their group. HAHA ENFP's. OMG that would be soooo incredibly fun.
Anyway lets hear what everyone would like to do there. Would you visit a specific type table(section)?
:tongue:

·
Registered
248 Posts
After 15 minutes or so, I would be the one to wander over to the ISTJ section, mathematics and physics homework in hand, and ask one of them for help. I'm usually doing homework or sipping coffee at a cafe, so I would utilize my resources, so to speak. I wouldn't be nearly as witty and outgoing if I was speaking to people. I tend to stumble over my words when I speak to more than one or two people at a time, so a whole group of ENFP's together would actually cause me to go introverted. It's a good coping/social skill of mine.

Reactions: kaycee

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hide in my own corner; everyone would hate me.
I wouldn't hate you. I would walk up to you with my philosophy textbook, open to a random page, and ask for your thoughts on the subject. Though, with my luck, it would be an assignment page and I would have to try again. Or see if you wanted to work on the assignment with me. Yeah, that would work better. I like that one. I aim for a good listening-speaking exchange when I notice someone is an introvert, and I can usually pull someone out of their shell when I hold a conversation with them. Eh, I'm adaptable I suppose. I would probably seek people like you out in the cafe and try for conversations with you guys. I like introverts; they're usually amazing people. :)

·
Banned
207 Posts
*Sees someone feeling lonely/depressed*

:shocked:

*Rushes ENFP self over with a loud speaker*

*DOOOOONNNN"TTTT FEEELLLLLLL SOOOOO LONEEEELLYY AND SADDDDDDD NO MORRRRRR!"

Since I'm 15, I'll feel like the left-out one. :mellow:

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
i hate you.

just kidding.. i don't hate anyone; apart from people who overcompensate for low self-esteem/are judgemental.:angry:

i don't actually think the ENFPs would stay in their section very long at all.. we'd spent time at the start being all "like OMG.. me too!", then circulate around the other sections. every other section would be their type + several random ENFPs.
personally i'd be at the INFJ table simply cause they're the type i run into least but get on with best :proud:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I'd sit in a corner feeling shy until I was sick of it then wander around meeting everyone, then I'd visit the INFPs& the ISFPs & the INTPs & the ISTPsI bet there would be several ENFPs visiting the ISTPs like there is here. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
There would be a lot of giggling and an occasional sharp-edged projectile coming over from the ENTP corner. No matter how hard you look, you won't be able to tell who threw it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd be sitting at an empty table, googly-eyed and drawing hearts that say "ENFP + INTJ" XD

Dammit. I don't get my fascination with them. I fall all over them every chance I get.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'd be sitting at an empty table, googly-eyed and drawing hearts that say "ENFP + INTJ" XD

Dammit. I don't get my fascination with them. I fall all over them every chance I get.
You have a fascination with them because they're so funny to hug. You randomly go up to one and they either stand there and blink confusedly or they start trying to escape.

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE MY LOVING HUGS, YOU INTJS! :tongue:

·
Registered
272 Posts
coffe ewww maybe i would go in order a bubble tea sip it quietly while lurking the conversation of other personality type i lurk even in RL :D

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Oh God, I think that the ENFP's would be having a sex orgy. Pink Rasputin and I would probably initiate it of course.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Oh God, I think that the ENFP's would be having a sex orgy. Pink Rasputin and I would probably initiate it of course.
Oh, dear. I had to do a slight double take on this one. XD I wouldn't be in the sex orgy, but I would definitely try to get ideas from it for later. Woohoo for high sex drives! :p

·
Registered
248 Posts
Psilocin, I love your icon picture. The pipe is priceless with that expression. And your signature is amazingly truthful. I always liked Buddha's sayings. They were always so inspiring. :)

Reactions: Psilocin

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I was once part of a typological activity where all the E's went on one side of the room and all the I's went on the other and each group worked separately to answer some questions within a time limit.

The difference in loudness between the two groups you'd think wouldn't be as drastic as some people would assume, but it totally was.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I tried to answer but it's too much to write.

I'd look for the ones I love and hug you like I've always wanted to. We could talk for hours. Or not, depending.

:')

Reactions: AgAu

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'd be going broke picking up everyone's tab. Probably paying a $30 convenience fee to my bank.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts