Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If our societal reality weren't an issue, what would you be doing with your life?

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i'd be a philosopher, if people were actually willing to listen i'd open their minds with new ideas, and when i was doing that i'd be having sex.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'd be piloting the Liger Zero (or the Shadow Fox) for the Blitz Team, fiddling around with my Ultimatrix to fight Vilgax, piloting the Original Wing Zero against Epyon, trying mastering the four elements for the hell of it, and to top it all off awesomely married to Christy Carlson Romano.

For starters anyway.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Reading, self-discovering, and learning about things I'm interested in. Maybe hike and bike and such.... I'd spend a lot of time thinking with a notebook or laptop on hand so I could record important thoughts.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I'd probably be an assassin or something like that.

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
i'd live in a world of naked women with non stop 24/7 sex
That would be sooooo exhausting and hungrifying and thirstifying.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I'd play music from the skies.

Build a theme park for me and the friends that opens at 9pm and runs till 4am.

Plug my guitar into the sky amp and rock out on a mountain. Just cos.

Candle lit dinner with significant other in the earths outer atmosphere, preferably when there's a small meteor rain, so we can see it all burn up as it hits the earths atmosphere.

Have a massive car garage with every type of super car and a few favourites, the roads have noone on them so I can drive any way I like.

Make love for 10 hours straight, stopping only to refill my glass of scotch and light another cigar :p

Me and my friends would all be jedi.

I'd finish something I started.

Death wouldn't be the end, just the beginning.

I could turn anyones difficult situation (cancer, debt) into a game in which I enter, and can defeat - and get paid for it.

Low gravity (with gravity controls for when friction is required)

I'd stop here before I take up too much page.

Instead of saying "Weekend coming up! excited!" people would say "Week coming up! excited!"

I'd be able to split into two separate entities; the 'good' me, and the 'bad' me, for dramatic effect.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I'd travel to every corner of the Earth, take pictures of everything and get paid bajillions for it, go to a concert in every country, even weird concerts with bizarre music....like the African Rain Dance or something crazy like that. Save animals by day and dance and make music all night... And my secret lover would be vampire...a badass vampire like Lestat...and Dave Gahan would be my love slave. lol :laughing:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I would walk outside right now; it's 11PM; walk into the woods, see a man, look into his heart and mind, see the essence of his soul, Walk right up to him knowing he was the one, kiss him like he's never been kissed before. Take his hand silently and bring him home. Spend the next 1,000 + yrs. loving him, learning about him, wandering the earth with him discovering everything beautiful there is to discover. Thank you for asking, that needed saying!:laughing:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts