Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would happen? If there was a place just populated by ENFPs, what would happen?

I think it would be fun, but at the same time sh*t. I know I wouldn't bother to make a lot of rules, write them down and actually make sure everyone followed them. ON the other hand, a place filled with ENFPs might not need so many rules about murder, rape, theft and so on. I feel guilty just be thinking about stealing a piece of gum! :crying:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I'd be a doctor if I wasn't so squeamish. :sad:

You help people with SCIENCE! It's the perfect skeptic-ENFP job! :laughing:

Reactions: Lullaby

·
Registered
177 Posts
It would be a mad loony world :p

On the upside, it would be really free and liberating. A constant Hippie revolution planet. We wouldn't really have rules... it would be a world that just goes with the flow, and we would have the made everything that is boring fun so for instance some of the more yawning school work text will have rainbow boarders and...well damn, if you're gonna learn about genetic disorders, why not put a funny picture of someone with said disorder on the worksheets so that the class can have an evil cackle about it? In an ENFP run world, we'd have unnecessary but FUN inventions. We'd also have portable beds that zoom along on wheels, you know, so on those lazy days you can just zoom to work or school on your portable bed and the classrooms will be jam packed in these snazzy beds, that had wheels that light up sparkly colours, and the beds go up and down real high...so you can adjust with the lever, park yourself at the desks, zoom along to the teachers desk to hand your work in and race the other beds to the canteen.

:happy:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
It would be wonderful and perfect. Except when the maturing ENFP goes through their Fi emo developing phase. Then we'd have to lock them up in a special place until they can come out and deal appropriately with the rest of the world.

But I think people would be nice to each other. But I do think there would be a lot of attention hogging.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
all rules would just be based on moral principle..

i reckon the world would descend into moral correctness.
at the end of it all we'd be living in a world where last place olympians would be getting a medal too :proud:
I would also want to stop and recognize those that tried to make into the olympics but didn't. Also, all the teachers that supported them throughout their lives.

It would be required that corporate jobs offered arts and crafts time for it's employees. And silly dance time. :happy: Heartbreaks/break ups would be a valid excuse for a leave of absence. We could also get sick time for falling in love and being in honeymoon phase. Who could work at a time like that anyway?

·
Registered
627 Posts
I don't think I'd ever sleep. Not that I do much now, but dang all that stimulation would be overwhelming.

There would be very few secrets in the world. Or, at least, very few well kept ones.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
It would be a mad loony world :p

On the upside, it would be really free and liberating. A constant Hippie revolution planet. We wouldn't really have rules... it would be a world that just goes with the flow, and we would have the made everything that is boring fun so for instance some of the more yawning school work text will have rainbow boarders and...well damn, if you're gonna learn about genetic disorders, why not put a funny picture of someone with said disorder on the worksheets so that the class can have an evil cackle about it? In an ENFP run world, we'd have unnecessary but FUN inventions. We'd also have portable beds that zoom along on wheels, you know, so on those lazy days you can just zoom to work or school on your portable bed and the classrooms will be jam packed in these snazzy beds, that had wheels that light up sparkly colours, and the beds go up and down real high...so you can adjust with the lever, park yourself at the desks, zoom along to the teachers desk to hand your work in and race the other beds to the canteen.

:happy:
OMG! Nice!:crazy:

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
People would randomly walk up to each other and give 5 minute hugs. Handshakes wouldn't even exist because all we would ever do is hug and give kisses on the cheek. Music will always be playing. And siestas' will be the norm. :tongue:

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I would be a lawmaker jk lol ENFPs don't have the attention span to write long complex papers. Either way we would procrastinate all day

Reactions: Lullaby
1 - 17 of 17 Posts