Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I'd lurk around the ENTJ area spying on the hot girls and if the planets align I'll work up the courage to go and talk to them (probably followed by me doing a 180 turn as soon as they make eye contact with me).

·
Banned
63 Posts
I'd certainly be finding Doctor Who/Harry Potter fans and having an enthusiastic debate about their personality types.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
It'd be the first room two or more of us happened to find ourselves in at the same time and it would look like whatever because who cares what a room looks like anyway?

·
Registered
406 Posts
It would be empty. At the last minute, we would all choose to stay home and order pizza. We would proceed to log in to personality cafe and discuss all the reasons why we didn't go to the convention.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
damn... the exit sure is getting crowded... I wonder what freebies they're lining up for.... meanwhile... on the other side of the empty room without exits...

·
Banned
5,168 Posts
It would be empty. At the last minute, we would all choose to stay home and order pizza. We would proceed to log in to personality cafe and discuss all the reasons why we didn't go to the convention.
I was abducted. By, uh... Greenpeace.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I had the great privilege of attending an INTP meetup(which is a con that is held in somebody's house). It consisted of talking about science/philosophy/psychology, stuffing our faces with pizza, sitting in awkward silence, and smoking disturbing amounts of maryjawannas. Not necessarily in that order.
It was a great success. I am attending another of the same in July.

·
Registered
963 Posts
pc
laptop
tablet
many earphones
books everywhere
magazines on the floor (folded, ripped, wet..)
many empty cups (except that for molds and mushrooms) on the forniture
dirty clothes on the floor and on the bed
food (edible and not edible)
generic stuff you are too lazy to throw or to order
drawers full of random stuff from the last time you have "tided" the room because someone was visiting you.

To have an idea...
at work I have to leave the desk EMPTY every evening.
This is my work desk after 1 hour of work in the morning...

Laptop Netbook Desk Personal computer Technology

I think that every INTP need a SJ friend who puts in order their room.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts