Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
377 Posts
There is no consistent access offset that will ever impose endless
no hope it's merely different then what was able to sustain.

So I would probably ... NO fuck that Id fight there is a way ,
there is always a way fuck the artificial paradise.

·
Registered
394 Posts
My peers claim that my goal to become an INTJ in 2021 resembles the "artificial paradise" you mentioned. I would rather risk everything for my mission than to remain an ESTJ since my life can be described as living hell.

-Posh Eagle

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
There's always hope. You just have to be a bit more creative.

Reactions: ALittleSalt

·
Registered
394 Posts
There's always hope. You just have to be a bit more creative.
The world is a brighter place because of people like you. Keep up the good spirit.

-Posh Eagle

Reactions: maust

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hope beyond this world. and I said if. If you can't keep it to the thread, then please post elsewhere.
Stop arguing on the set premis and respond to the problem.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Hope beyond this world. and I said if. If you can't keep it to the thread, then please post elsewhere.
Stop arguing on the set premis and respond to the problem.
I reject the idea that there is a problem. You can't reasonably give me a world that lacks all semblance of hope because a. you can't define "hope" or set a reasonable way to measure it or b. come up with a reasonable scenario that cannot possibly be made better. Since I don't believe a reasonable scenario like this will ever exist, I see no reason to participate in the hypothetical.

If you're going for "would you accept the soma and sex of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World if it would be too much work to save the world", that's an entirely different question that I would be happy to answer.

EDIT Do I get extra points for saying "reason" and words like it three times more than necessary?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts