Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just thinking how things might be different if the N vs S ratio in the population was reversed, I.E., NT and NF outnumbered SP and SJ ~ 3:1 instead of vice versa.

I have to believe society, technology, etc would be much different. Feel free to speculate on how a society dominated in numbers by NT and NF would be different/better/worse than the one we have dominated in numbers by SP and SJ.

I'll start. We'd all have our flying cars by now.

·
Registered
40 Posts
No power struggles between nations, clear separation of church and state and equal humane rights with opportunities for everyone. I don't like thinking about this what if...

·
Registered
40 Posts
That's true, I mean I reckon we'd be having more wars to be honest, cuz of all our strong opinions. I reckon life would definetly be a lot more interesting though.
I don't know we'd definitely disagree a lot but I don't think it would escalate to war much. None of us would want to be frontline grunts. Not to mention we'd probably come up with some twisted games to resolve our issues instead of war.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't know we'd definitely disagree a lot but I don't think it would escalate to war much. None of us would want to be frontline grunts. Not to mention we'd probably come up with some twisted games to resolve our issues instead of war.
War is only fun when you have command over billions of slave troops.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Even if war was rarer, it would probably be a lot worse because we would be more advanced in science. I could see death rays, nuke handgrenades, and less restrictive rules of war, as one possiblity.

·
Registered
587 Posts
There would be a higher premium placed on esthetics and less of the ugly efficiency modelling that is going on for every right now (e.g. urban planning, soul-less architecture, strip mall hell).

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
No one would ever look at all the little details, so we'd have chunks missing out of a lot of stuff...
We'd get that right iteratively. I think mostly, there would be a lot of talking, literature, and ideas, and relatively little "human" interaction. Beggars would starve in the streets, people would either be happy, or be so overloaded with negativity they'd shatter like glass. Also, way, way more dangerous psychos.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts