1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
+ Because we care about people
+ Because our perfectionism
+ Because we love to do things different

I would say any Volvo car. Is an underrated brand with can easily compete with any Mercedes Audi.

Its style is totally diffferent, they vision of elegance and security is different to any other brand.

They care humans, they put their cars on more strict crash test than the legal approved and is the only brand who put the goal to since 2020 no human will die or get bad injured ever in a Volvo. Thats a very idealistic goal !

From outside you could see a sober car, but when your drive it and see the details you see something unexpected that make people say WOW! This is unique.

What do you think? I found all volvo very compatible with my personality, it has "that" I dont know.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,634 Posts
I'm my Ford Mustang:heart:

Some people I meet don't think that the car I drive fits me, but they just don't know me well enough!

·
Registered
7,058 Posts
Volvos are pretty hipster. And I mean that as a compliment.

INFPs are "idealistic". You can take that a few ways as a car. An electric car perhaps. Maybe a driver's car like a Miata. My dream car is a Lotus Elise.

·
Premium Member
15,280 Posts
I speak only for myself ---> Audi. "Never follow"

I love that.

Forget all the rules
Do what hasnt been done
Look every where
See what no one has seen
Dont be afraid
Clear a new path
Never do the expected
Never stop dreaming
~Never follow~

Works for me!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Personally I would be something Italian.. Firey, difficult to handle, but becomes one with you when you grip the steering wheel, and brave the fiery temper of the car, fighting against you like a raging bull. But once you learn how to control it, and once it accepts you, you are an unstoppable and dazzling combination, sure to turn heads and make people gasp

·
Registered
30,020 Posts
For car styles I like BMW and some sportscars oh and the small cars like Lada.They must be inveronmentally friendly because climate changes, pollution etc. Maybe the cars would also be able too fly and sail lol

·
Registered
30,020 Posts
Actually people were to guess which type I would choose last year in school (seriously, lucky coincidence!) Several guessed Volvo or small cars but nobody guessed BMW for some reason. I like BMW's beautiful look.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts