Personality Cafe banner

If you could be a hero or a villain which would you be?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And what powers would you have?

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
We're all by default Observers... our superpowers are watching and analyzing....

Are you expecting Uatu to beat up Galactus? Or Uatu giving Oblivion a smackdown? Nooooo.... Uatu's more peaceful than that.

However, if you're expecting us to be Monitor / Anti-Monitor, we can surely whip up some Crisis rather quickly with other people. We're all troll masters in our own right.

For anyone who doesn't know what I just spewed out, read more comics!

But then again... on the topic of Observers... go watch Fringe instead.

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
I would definitely be a villain because being the hero is very boring. Having to do the right things and having everyone depend on you is not fun. Also a hero that does not succeed is going to be turned into a scapegoat most of the time. The villain has more freedom too. Being "good" is overrated, being "Bad" is sexy.

As far as power goes, it depends on what setting we are in. Is this a fantasy universe? DC comic? Marvel? Real life? I ask because I need a matching costume.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're all by default Observers... our superpowers are watching and analyzing....

Are you expecting Uatu to beat up Galactus? Or Uatu giving Oblivion a smackdown? Nooooo.... Uatu's more peaceful than that.

However, if you're expecting us to be Monitor / Anti-Monitor, we can surely whip up some Crisis rather quickly with other people. We're all troll masters in our own right.

For anyone who doesn't know what I just spewed out, read more comics!

But then again... on the topic of Observers... go watch Fringe instead.
Your avatar makes me smile. :D

Reactions: qingdom

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would definitely be a villain because being the hero is very boring. Having to do the right things and having everyone depend on you is not fun. Also a hero that does not succeed is going to be turned into a scapegoat most of the time. The villain has more freedom too. Being "good" is overrated, being "Bad" is sexy.

As far as power goes, it depends on what setting we are in. Is this a fantasy universe? DC comic? Marvel? Real life? I ask because I need a matching costume.
Hm, you have a good point. Let's say this is in the marvel universe.

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Hm, you have a good point. Let's say this is in the marvel universe.
I would like to have the power of Professor X (telepathy and mind control) but not be stuck in a damn wheelchair. Also I'd like to have hair and be a normal person during the day. Only at nighttime would I become the villain. I wear a trench coat and I also have special optical lenses 1080p. I also sport bow and arrow as weaponry.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
I would like to have the power of Professor X (telepathy and mind control) but not be stuck in a damn wheelchair. Also I'd like to have hair and be a normal person during the day. Only at nighttime would I become the villain. I wear a trench coat and I also have special optical lenses 1080p. I also sport bow and arrow as weaponry.

Why go 1080p only instead of 4k? If we're on the topic of imaginary cyborg gear, it's better to go all out with wishful imagination, sir!

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Why go 1080p only instead of 4k? If we're on the topic of imaginary cyborg gear, it's better to go all out with wishful imagination, sir!
Why only go 4k when you could have "infinite thousand billion?" (that's a really big number)

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I'd be one of those villains who always stays in the background, never bringing attention to himself. If I could pick only one super-power, I would go with insanity. The Joker is probably the best comic villain around, simply because he's so crazy.

Reactions: badgers

·
Registered
168 Posts
I would probably enjoy having Mystique's super-abilities, although whether I would use it for good or evil, or in a heroine versus villain way... hmmm... I'd rather not reveal.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I'd be one of those villains who always stays in the background, never bringing attention to himself. If I could pick only one super-power, I would go with insanity. The Joker is probably the best comic villain around, simply because he's so crazy.
Stop reading my mind yo.

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
Id like the ability to summon and control fire. It would be pretty neat to be able to use the heat to protect myself, propel myself through the air and also use the flames to attack people.

I would probably be an Anti-hero. Somewhere between good and bad. I would most likely be merciless in burning people alive but I would only target the people I saw as corrupt.

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
This should be a poll, too. I'm curious to know how many villains there would be... We'd have to war and possibly destroy the planet and probably the moon in the process.

I'd be a shape shifting super hero. Never be known, save people and stuff.. and I'd rob banks and corporations and give the money back to the people like Robin Hood or Tyler Durden. Chaotic good, yes?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm pretty sure, if this actually happened, there's no way I could be a villain. It's a cool thought, sort of, but I guess I'm... Just... A good person. Plus, I have no motivation to be evil. However, I do have motivation to fight evil. Therefore, I'd end up being a hero. As for my power... Probably telekinesis? Which I could also use to propel myself through the air.

·
Registered
31 Posts
And what powers would you have?
Villain, ability to seduce people with my eyes. Like this, *walks into grocery store and gathers all he needs, gets to counter and till person starts ringing things through, then when they ask, "did you find everything you're looking for? He flashes his eyelids and she forgets about his stuff and he walks out hands full of groceries scott-free."

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This should be a poll, too. I'm curious to know how many villains there would be... We'd have to war and possibly destroy the planet and probably the moon in the process.

I'd be a shape shifting super hero. Never be known, save people and stuff.. and I'd rob banks and corporations and give the money back to the people like Robin Hood or Tyler Durden. Chaotic good, yes?

Done and done :D

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Villain, ability to seduce people with my eyes. Like this, *walks into grocery store and gathers all he needs, gets to counter and till person starts ringing things through, then when they ask, "did you find everything you're looking for? He flashes his eyelids and she forgets about his stuff and he walks out hands full of groceries scott-free."
that's your evil power? stealing groceries? You can't be a villain and just steal groceries! what about world domination, blowing up the moon, murder? Nope, just gonna grab some groceries real quick.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Hero. I have a hard time being a bad person in videogames, let alone real life. Although, I'd probably err closer to anti-hero (a.k.a. able to do bad stuff for the greater good, not a team player) than traditional, idealism.

So long as I didn't age, I always thought time-stopping would be cool.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts