Personality Cafe banner

MBTI U WOULD WANT TO BE FOR A DAY?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
Hmmm... I wouldn't mind seeing what having an INTJ brain is like.
Or even being an INFJ or an ESTP just to see what it's like to have opposite functions. Se sounds like a hep of fun to play with.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
INTJ..I would not fear any debate..:)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
ESFP, to flat-out compare Se-dom and Ne-dom living.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
ISTJ or /and ENTJ just so I could get stuff FINISHED!

Reactions: shedreamt

·
Registered
933 Posts
either isfj or istj, isfj cause alot of my favorite actors and people that just flat out entertain me are isfj, and/or istj just to try the dead opposite of myself lol

·
Registered
770 Posts
An ENFJ, just so I could understand why my relationships with them always seem to become strained. And to hear all the snarky commentary about people floating around their heads that they never seem to vocalize, due to their excessive politeness. :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
I chose ESTP, but really I would love to experience being an ExTP in general. I've ended up in a partner-in-crime relationship with just about every ENTP I've met, and they just appeal to the mischievous and devious part of me. I enjoy their brazen and cocky take on life, and I think I would have so much fun messing around as an ExTP. Since I've had the pleasure of getting close to ENTPs in the past, I think I would like to know and understand what it is like to be a sensor, hence my choice.

ExTP, my devilish ways and silver tongue would charm the pants off of anyone foolish enough to stand in my way :cool:

·
Registered
158 Posts
ISTJ. I wanna see how it's like to be my polar opposite •_•

1 - 16 of 16 Posts