Personality Cafe banner

Which Personality would you choose other than your own.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could choose any personality type other other than the one you already have, which would it be and why?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I wouldn't want any other. Maybe a higher N percentage but that's it.

·
Registered
Check Signature. 100 characters is just awful.
6,122 Posts
Am: INTJ Choose: ISTJ

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'd prefer to be ENTP. I'm very comfortable with the NTP part, but I think that life would probably be more fun being an extrovert and not having to always make an effort to get enough time alone.

·
Registered
ENTJ 8w9
1,787 Posts
ENTJ... can I choose Super-ENTJ? (ENTJ + Fe second auxiliary, alongside Ni)

But if I must choose one... hmm... INFJ... I really like INFJs, they're my favourite type

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I just noticed that ISTJ is listed twice on the poll....

I choose INTJ. ISTP comes to a close second place. I already like my type and I wouldn't have it any other way. I wouldn't want to be someone drastically different from who I am, so that narrows down the options.

·
Registered
Check Signature. 100 characters is just awful.
6,122 Posts
ISTJ. There are traits that I do have that an ISTJ has.

I do believe that I was the only one who has voted for ISTJ. Obviously my opinion will change when new members start voting.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would simply answer the questions untruthfully and there, it says I'm a different type, yay! With all seriousness though... I would say INFP for me. I would be that type but I am rather happy as an INTJ because it fits me. However with both family and friends, I am very private and don't tend to share what I feel about things and INFP appears to have the sort of "shy humanitarian" kind of personality that will let me keep my privacy but also be more inclined or at least more comfortable sharing their feelings and not come off as a jaded as I appear to be.

- Dungeon Master

Edit: I am not truly "jaded" but mainly just with my job I am. Heh, wonderful...

·
Registered
ISTP 5w4 sx/sp 584
1,376 Posts
ESTP so I can have unlimited physical energy and high testosterone. Chad basically.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts