Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked myself this question, and after *really* thinking about it, I'm having a hard time picking a name.

I thought of the President of the US, but that would just so happen to be the day another country declares war and I would just say "F it, nuke the bastards!". It's best we not leave that power in my hands, not even for a day.

So, maybe, given it is just for one day, I'll pick Simon from American Idol. That would give me a chance to be outspoken and assertively give some losers a piece of my mind while I laugh the whole time.

:tongue:

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
I wouldn't choose to be anyone but me. Even for a day.

I may not be the brightest or most resourceful. Or the most determined. Or be in the best situation right now. But I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I always want to be me. Think like myself, act like myself.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
The thought of being somebody else depresses me, haha. I just feel like in one way or another, nobody is better than me. And having been put in their skin is like having all my talents suppressed while in eternal damnation.

·
Registered
652 Posts
i dont know a name but i think if i were to be someone else for the day who was less well off than me in some way, it would at least make me more grateful and appreciative of being me again when i woke up the next morning

i've thought about it some more and i wouldnt like to be anyone famous with a name you would recognise but ...i would like to be either
* an astronaut who is actually in space and can see the earth and do all that fun non-gravity stuff they get to do up there, or
* a brain surgeon, how cool would it be to root around in someone's brain, or
* a pathologist - i've always been fascinated by autopsies, or
* a helicopter pilot

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I have enough trouble being me, i don't need to try to be anyone else.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Well...

I'd pick Jesus Christ as my choice. Wouldn't it be something to see the world as he did and try to shake things up the way he did? I think it would be a gnarly adventure dudes and dudettes. :happy:

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
I'd pick Jesus Christ as my choice. Wouldn't it be something to see the world as he did and try to shake things up the way he did? I think it would be a gnarly adventure dudes and dudettes. :happy:
Just tell us if he's real or not so we can either convert or remain Agnostic/Atheist. :wink:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Even if it meant a certainty of eternal damnation? It's a long time to have faceless homunculi rip off your flesh...

·
Registered
560 Posts
I don't want to be anyone else but me. It feels weird to want to be someone else, it's like envying or something and I'm not comfortable with that feeling.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sylar. There's something so appealing about being able to understand how any system works; another one step further towards omniscience. Additionally, I would like to know what it is like to murder someone.
As its not real per se, I wouldn't have to worry about the consequences of my actions. A day of free reign would be nice.
In reference to Filo, being a member of the opposite gender would be curious.

For a day.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I would be InvisibleJim, so I could play with myself.

>.>

<.<

:mellow:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts