Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a tough one for me; so many fav's.

But if I absolutely had to choose I'd say, without a doubt.............Black Dynamite....cause he's a powder keg of black fury:crazy:....the man's got it all

·
Registered
911 Posts
Chuck Norris, either alias.
Or Arnie in Commando.
Or God. It'd be fun.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Spiderman, because...then I'd be freaking Spiderman.
Yeah, It'd be awesome, you know, shooting jizz out of your hands. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Ok so slightly more serious than Spiderman (though that would still be awesome!) I think I'd be the Dude. If only professional slacker was a real job.

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Alan Grant or Malcom from the Jurassic Park series. Grant has the smarts and has successfully evaded dinosaurs on an entire island twice... Malcom just has that whole 'me' vibe about him, regardless.

Spike from Cowboy Bebop is actually probably higher than those two. ESTPs are beast.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Alan Grant or Malcom from the Jurassic Park series. Grant has the smarts and has successfully evaded dinosaurs on an entire island twice... Malcom just has that whole 'me' vibe about him, regardless.

Spike from Cowboy Bebop is actually probably higher than those two. ESTPs are beast.
Haha, nice, I was going to say Alan Grant as well. I've always preferred the reluctant hero type.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Edward Cullen from Twilight!

Rather, I would be the person who bashes him with a flamethrower, like the Twilight Ninja. Conquering him physically would be fun, since intellectual conquering is supposedly even more impossible, considering the level at which his brain functions.

Reactions: ProlyphiQ

·
Registered
672 Posts
Wrong sex, and I don't know if he is even INTP. Jean Reno in Godzilla. He even outshines the dinosaur.

·
Registered
10 Posts
:laughing::crazy:...sorry, found that one funny
“a lot of pressure for one human being.”

“...my music isn't just music- it's medicine.”

“This dark diction has become America's addiction.” - KW

The man is quotable. Couple this to the brute strength and raw power of a beastly bear, and my favorite pissed off Braveheart character to create a being 1/2 man and 1/2 bear by weight. Bear celebrity would require all of the attention of the media thus depleting other celebrities of their star power. Every movie you ever want to see... there is now only the bear celebrity.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts