Votes: 133 32.2%
  • Water

Votes: 134 32.4%

• Total voters
261 - 275 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
I was torn between Earth and Fire. With earth you could certainly move mountains and whatnot which I think would be incredibly cool. It's also much less destructive than fire, which I like a lot.

But I couldn't help being drawn to the decadence of fire flickering. I can just imagine dancing with the flame and feeling powerful simply for wielding it. :)

Despite its warmth and indisputable ferocity, I think if I were faced with the life-changing decision of only being able to select 1 of the four... I might have to go with water. Random, I know. But water would be the most useful.

Save the world from drout, put out fires, drown bad guys, freeze hell over, yada ya.

I must further deliberate this issue... May get back to you on it... Till then... Tough call... No certainty.

·
Registered
506 Posts
1earth 2water 3air 4fire It was tough for me, except for fire, fire is just destructive, and I don't know if I could bend snow or ice or not, but if so then definitely water, I could probably do something with air but I couldn't think of anything awesome accept tornados and that is also just destrucive

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Water, because blood has water, so therefore I could bloodbend.

261 - 275 of 275 Posts