Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me? I'd be an ENTJ. I know that a lot of people have prejudice against them, but I'd get stuff DONE, and I wouldn't be shy and introverted which gets in the way sometimes. What about you?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I'm happy with being my type. But I think being an ESTP could be lots of fun. WHEE!

Think I could be happier that way and finding fulfillment might be easier. By that, I mean appreciating the present moment more and being more practical about my wants. & having those wants be more readily attainable.

Finding people/things I find interesting is HARD. Finding satisfaction through other stuff would be nice.
I'm too in my head sometimes and my eccentricity is sometimes... Meh.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm fine with staying my type.

Sometimes though, when I'm depressed, I feel like I really want to be an ESTJ as it seems like that's what "normal" is.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i love my type...i feel really glad to be an ESFP because I have so much fun and I just couldn't live inside my head all day...I'd go insane.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I enjoy my type too, but I was curious as to what others would be if they could be something else.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Tough call. I kinda wish I was an E because I really do enjoy socializing and getting things done, but I just get drained and need I time to recharge. The problem is that I love being Ni dom, and I'm not sure it's worth the tradeoff of being an E.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Another vote for ESTP....sounds fun!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Me? I'd be an ENTJ. I know that a lot of people have prejudice against them, but I'd get stuff DONE, and I wouldn't be shy and introverted which gets in the way sometimes. What about you?
Funny thing is, most ENTJs would rather be introverted and shy and stuff. I think it's because they would rather not feel lost (in regards to keeping true to their values) or something like that.

I would be an INFP. I don't want to be anything else. I would rather be a better INFP, to be honest.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'd like to be enfj, to still have that compassion and understanding for others but more extroverted and able to show that compassion without awkwardness and also to be more structured and focused.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
ENTJ, Modified whacky version like jordan or dr.cox.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Id prefer my type, but if I had to change, Id probably co with ISTP. I keep Independance, gain craftsmanship and action I'm missing.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts