Personality Cafe banner

If You Could Change your personality type which one would you pick?

• ENFJ

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • ENFP

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • ISFJ

• ISFP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • ISTP

• INTJ

• INTP

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
ESTP.
Coz i used to be like them when I was in my 20's!
And I also get along with them quite well and I 'get' them.
I could live their MBTI life and be reasonably happy.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
There are things about my personality I wish I could change sometimes, like...I wish I knew how to socialize with people I don't know more easily, and I wish I wasn't so quick to get emotional all the time which I credit to my Fi.

So I guess maybe EXTP or EXFJ.

At the same time, I don't really wanna be any other type, lol.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
ESTP or ESFP. I just really wish I could live in the moment.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Istp

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
ENFP so people wouldn't think I'm a " type traitor" for being "genki."
:tongue:

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
I'd like to be an ExTP of some sort. Aux Ti and Tert Fe sound pretty nice. ESTP wouldn't be too big of a shift for me so might as well choose ENTP.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Well I would never change my personality type, but if I had too, it would be between INTJ, ENTP, or an ISTP.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I admire ISTPs and xNTJs. I'll vote INTJs as they are aware of their emotions, but able to detach from them and focus more on getting things done without losing themselves in the process.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I'm not sure I would really want to. I'm interested to see what it is like to be an extrovert and I believe extroverts are better with things like social interactions (which is not quite true for me). I'd certainly keep the N and T. I voted for ENTJ.

·
Registered
912 Posts
While there's some chance that I could already be an ENTP, I made my pick. ENTP is all about exploring new things, and very often they thrive for a change in their envronment and/or in their lifes.

Second choices would be either ENTJ or ESTP.

Since my type is xNTP (I don't know if I'm extravert or introvert, although I consider myself to be quite an ambivert.) I might be ENTP, but if I'm INTP, then I would like to be an ENTP instead.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Probably INTJ because some habits I have would be right up its alley. Really, though, if you gave me a choice, I wouldn't pick any. Therefore, I wont vote.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts