Personality Cafe banner

If You Could Change your personality type which one would you pick?

• ENFJ

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • ENFP

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • ISFJ

• ISFP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • ISTP

• INTJ

• INTP

• Total voters
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'd go with INFJ. Damn I'd love to be an Ni-dom.

Second choice would be ENTP. The Ne, those possibilities... for my ISFJ self, it's orgasmic.

Trend noticed: I basically want to be an intuitive dom.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I have the greatest respect for ENTPs, but that persuasion does not fit in best with the plans I have for my life. In terms of having skills that would be of practical use for those goals, I would choose ISTJ.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
ISTP, because alot of people in my line of work have that type and I'm predicting my natural aptitude for it would increase and I wouln't have to work as hard at acquiring aptitude.

·
Banned
339 Posts
As an Intp I would like to be an Intj. They get the stuff done.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sorry about that, didn't mean to generalize. I guess what I meant was that I would prefer it if not absolutely every single one of my decisions/conclusions were feeling-based. Could definitely use some more of that T & i.

·
Registered
294 Posts
@Snowfrost918 Sorry about that, didn't mean to generalize. I guess what I meant was that I would prefer it if not absolutely every single one of my decisions/conclusions were feeling-based. Could definitely use some more of that T & i.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
ENTJ, because they're awesome. I'm a powerhouse myself, but they're super-powerhouses (better follow-through, more energy, getting more done).

21 - 37 of 37 Posts