If you could give dating advice to your children what would it be?
Try to be specific. What has worked? What hasn't worked?
The only advice my father gave me was to "look at her mother because that is what she will become".
Since then I would add watch out for (not necessarily avoid)
1. only children
2. children of divorced parents
3. single mothers - that takes a serious commitment that isn't always present at the beginning
4. people who suffer from mental issues - hey there are lots of fish in the sea
My advice to my son is to
1. Act like a King and you will attract a queen - kings are kind, above being mean, generous, etc.
2. and treat others how you want to be treated