Personality Cafe banner

If you could have one of these powers, which would it be?

• Invisibility

Votes: 104 9.1%
  • Flight

Votes: 102 8.9%
  • Super Strength

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Super Speed

Votes: 23 2.0%
  • Telekinesis

Votes: 111 9.7%
  • Create and manipulate fire

Votes: 20 1.7%
  • Create and manipulate ice

Votes: 8 0.7%
  • Create and manipulate electricity

Votes: 31 2.7%
  • Read Minds

Votes: 135 11.8%
  • Healing (yourself)

Votes: 27 2.4%
  • Healing (others)

Votes: 93 8.1%
  • Remember everything you've ever read or heard

Votes: 96 8.4%
  • Can't die of old age

Votes: 53 4.6%
  • Walk through walls

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Teleportation

Votes: 149 13.0%
  • Transform your shape

Votes: 89 7.8%
  • Talk to animals

Votes: 33 2.9%
  • Ability to breath without oxygen

Votes: 8 0.7%
  • Not needing to sleep, eat, drink, or use the bathroom

Votes: 37 3.2%
  • I wouldn't want a superpower even if I could have one

Votes: 13 1.1%
1 - 20 of 522 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Teleportation. 'Cause there's too many cool people around the world to stay in one place.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
To remember everything I've ever read or heard would be the ultimate school survival tool, especially when combined with my knack for bullshitting. Not to mention I could retell stories significantly better and be a walking Google (but people call me that anyway).

But if I had to pick, it would be the ability to learn to do something by watching it in action. Dance, roundhouse kicking, sports, sewing, cooking, FUCK YES!

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
But if I had to pick, it would be the ability to learn to do something by watching it in action. Dance, roundhouse kicking, sports, sewing, cooking, FUCK YES!
What she said. :happy:

·
Registered
16,006 Posts
How would you use it?
Well, after answering a question yesterday in the debate forum, I'm back on the Invisibility kick. But your suggestion of *talk to animals* ... man o' man... that would be cool. I now cannot decide for the life of me which is better so I can't vote now.

Invisibility - I'd sit in on meetings at the White House, CIA, FBI, I'd watch people and how they spend their time, what do they do (NO, I do NOT follow them into the shower), I attend all concerts and movies free, I board planes and travel for free, I board trains and travel for free. My partner in crime, husband, will join me on free airplane rides and sitting in on meetings and such.

Talk to animals - lol... 1st, I want to talk to my three dogs. Then I speak to the deer, frogs, fish, birds.... on and on.. snakes... ants, bees, worms, fleas, bedbugs...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Teleportation. I'd never be late for anything again, ever. Also, I'd be able to travel around the world as I pleased without having to worry about transportation-costs also, I wouldn't need the ability to walk through walls because I could just teleport to the other side.:tongue:

That said there are way too many choices up there! Invisibility, never dieing of old age (assuming I'd also stop ageing at a point), remembering everything, mind-reading, controlling fire and flying were my other choices...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Out of the choices provided, teleportation sounds the most awesome. Not only would I be able to instantly go anywhere in the world. I could, possibly teleport to other planets, galaxies, etc. I would assume I could teleport other objects too, or I would be the nude teleporter... so I could take advantage of that too. Though, I think I would like to teleport some sort of space friendly structure to Mars as my living quarters. Last thing I would want after acquiring this power, is to be shot in my sleep by some one, or agency. :proud:

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
At first I liked teleportation the best, I mean, travel whenever I want, how awesome. But then I saw the healing others option so I chose that.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I picked Invisibility. I just think it would be cool to have when you don't want people to mess with you. JUST TURN INVISIBLE. Problem solved! :tongue:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
To remember everything I've ever read or heard would be the ultimate school survival tool, especially when combined with my knack for bullshitting. Not to mention I could retell stories significantly better and be a walking Google (but people call me that anyway).

What she said. :happy:

Continuing on that idea, who wouldn't want to be able to do this?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Remember everything you've ever read or heard :Because I could outwit people. More than I already do.:laughing:

1 - 20 of 522 Posts