Personality Cafe banner

Which type?

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this has already been done. Frankly I am too lazy to go through 531 pages to insure I am not being a copycat. :tongue:

Okay then! If you could not be an INFJ, which type would you pick?

As for me, I would be an ISFP.

·
Registered
360 Posts
ENFP :) they're just so fun and i would love to experience that explosion of Ne ;) having Fi for a change wouldn't hurt either, not a big fan of our Fe

·
Registered
10,454 Posts
After much thought I chose ESTP since it wouldn't be a total departure from who I already am.

·
Registered
487 Posts
ENFP. I turn into one if I'm overly caffeinated or under the influence of something anyway. It would be nice to let loose completely and just enjoy life like they do.

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
INTJ primarily. Still get to keep Ni but can actually get stuff done. ENTP would be second choice, I dunno they seem to live interesting lives(although oddly they seem to envy us).

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would be an ENFP for a day, seeing as I used to act like one in front of all my friends. (The large circle of friends, not the few we stay true to). I actually used to mistype myself as an ENFP, before noticing: 1. The functions were not me at all (I wish I could have Ne so bad!) 2. The ENFP was who I wanted to be, not who I actually was.
That's the type I want to be. An ENFP. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts