Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would they be?

I would like to use Ni and Te. I would love to see what this is like.

Reactions: energeticelephant

·
Registered
294 Posts
Si and Te, being my two weakest functions, I would want to experience those two more.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Ne Fi would still be my auxilliary...not new but Ne is what really turns me on. I guess I could try it with Ti just to be a little different. ENFP or ENTP for me.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ne Fi would still be my auxilliary...not new but Ne is what really turns me on. I guess I could try it with Ti just to be a little different. ENFP or ENTP for me.
You really don't want that. You won't be able to focus on anything for more than 5 minutes with that function

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I'd like to experience Fi once. That'd be... interesting.

Reactions: Indigo Aria

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I'd like to experience Fi once. That'd be... interesting.
Fi is frickin awesome...except you never get anything done.

on a side note...I've forced myself to use Ti before. for a period of about 4 or 5 months earlier this year. I got a lot of s*** done...but it just ain't right for me. I think I was still an ISTP when you joined. haha maybe I have more Ne than I think. Like this doesn't even concern you anymore lol. but I can't stop typing. okay shutting up now.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Fi is frickin awesome...except you never get anything done.

on a side note...I've forced myself to use Ti before. for a period of about 4 or 5 months earlier this year. I got a lot of s*** done...but it just ain't right for me. I think I was still an ISTP when you joined. haha maybe I have more Ne than I think. Like this doesn't even concern you anymore lol. but I can't stop typing. okay shutting up now.
Isn't Fi like, being empathic and genuinely concerned about others? The Ice Queen is intrigued. :tongue:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ne+Ni= the ultimate creation, import stuffs from other world. Imagine and see the beyond.

I believe I do it, it feels like skin dissipate, flying hair and skin shudder.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Isn't Fi like, being empathic and genuinely concerned about others? The Ice Queen is intrigued. :tongue:
I believe that's more along the lines of Fe, although many Fi's are quite empathetic. Fi is making decisions based on what makes you feel good at the moment, regardless of logic or others opinions.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Ne + Fi = ENFP. Si sounds boring, Te too strict and I already am introverted with Se, Ni, Fe, Ti. I want to know what having out-there ideas are like. I want to know what it feels like to actually care about my feelings.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I've always wondered what it was like to be an ESFP, so Se and Fi, definitely...

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Reactions: Indigo Aria

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'd wanna know what Fe feels like. I'm pretty sure that's my weakest one. I might as well go totally opposite to ESFJ and do Fe>Si. I can't even imagine what that's like.

Reactions: Anony
1 - 20 of 41 Posts