Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering...if there waesnt any INFJ tag in my data...which type would people guess I am??? just wanna see other perceive me...
to answer this you obviously need to have know me or at least have checked some of my post to see how I act

·
Registered
964 Posts
I was just wondering...if there waesnt any INFJ tag in my data...which type would people guess I am??? just wanna see other perceive me...
to answer this you obviously need to have know me or at least have checked some of my post to see how I act

Hello Lightleggy. Alrighty then, just perused your posts, and in my own inimitable weird way, looked at and into your sunflower avatar (dont ask) to gain my answers, :)
You 'feel, a borderline E/I to me.. and I get a strong sense of S at times, not so much N.
So, weirdly so,.. i feel ESFJ or ENFJ.. having said that, theres a sort of ENFP vibe to you too..ughh okay, heres what I think is going on,.. some people, regardless of type, are very accomplished 'chameleons..they can take on the mantle and role of many different types, to blend in perfectly to their surroudings. i think you may have this talent.
Your aura feels E, and thats the way you presen to the outside world. I know in my younger years , I was a bit of a chameleon too, and i feel I recognise this in you.
Hope that helped, rather than confusing you :)
G. x

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I can only do one of these at a time for now................copycat :tongue:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Lightleggy. Alrighty then, just perused your posts, and in my own inimitable weird way, looked at and into your sunflower avatar (dont ask) to gain my answers, :)
You 'feel, a borderline E/I to me.. and I get a strong sense of S at times, not so much N.
So, weirdly so,.. i feel ESFJ or ENFJ.. having said that, theres a sort of ENFP vibe to you too..ughh okay, heres what I think is going on,.. some people, regardless of type, are very accomplished 'chameleons..they can take on the mantle and role of many different types, to blend in perfectly to their surroudings. i think you may have this talent.
Your aura feels E, and thats the way you presen to the outside world. I know in my younger years , I was a bit of a chameleon too, and i feel I recognise this in you.
Hope that helped, rather than confusing you :)
G. x

who isnt into my avatar?? even I fell in love for it! its just so cheerful and it dances to life-giving earth rhythm!! ^^ I was first wrongly typed as an ENFP (my very first MBTI result) and then as an INFJ but then I realized I was introverted I took the test again and bam here I am enfj ^^ I thought that some people would have perceive me as ISTP because im pretty much of a cold person too, but thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts