Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Step one-- determination of cookie type and characteristics
Step two--evaluation of cookie properties and relative tastiness value against other considerations (dinner plans, recent purchase of snug jeans) and number of people in immediate vicinity who might like said cookie
Step three--discarding of unwanted, highly perishable or "nontasty" varieties, barter of less desired cookies for useful goods and services, or consumption or storage of highly tasty cookie types for later consumption.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Step one-- determination of cookie type and characteristics
Step two--evaluation of cookie properties and relative tastiness value against other considerations (dinner plans, recent purchase of snug jeans) and number of people in immediate vicinity who might like said cookie
Step three--discarding of unwanted, highly perishable or "nontasty" varieties, barter of less desired cookies for useful goods and services, or consumption or storage of highly tasty cookie types for later consumption.
I can see it now.
"Cookies, MBTI and You. How to choose the correct cookie for any type".

Could make a buck or two.

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
If I don't like it I'll give it back to you. "No thanks."

If I want it I'll eat it. "Thanks."

Not hard?

Reactions: calysco

·
Banned
298 Posts
ooooor, I'll take the NF's feelings into consideration, take the cookie and say a sincere "thank you." The cookie isn't just for the receipient; it's also an expression of affection from the giver, eh?

Reactions: Blue Butterfly

·
Banned
298 Posts
And we could add a section on how to thank each type for the cookie...
Niiiiice. Now you're scratching my back in the xNTJ-way: predicting outcomes & setting up apropriate policies.

·
Banned
557 Posts
I'd first examine what type of cookie it was.

Second, I'd cautiously take a bite of said cookie

Third, if that cookie was poisoned or contaminated, I'd send a follower of mine to locate his house then call an air strike on it.

Don't fuck with an ENTJ or you're doomed.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts

Third, if that cookie was poisoned or contaminated, I'd send a follower of mine to locate his house then call an air strike on it.

Wouldn't it be easier to evaluate the known qualities of the giver than to get poisoned and line up an air strike?

·
Banned
298 Posts

Wasting that much time and effort on a piece of cookie? That's rather impractical.

·
Banned
298 Posts
come to think of it, actually eating a cookie from anything other than a trusted food source is not all that "T" is it?
But, this brings us to a chicken-egg dilemma: how can you trust the source before you try it? If you go hardcore "T," there is absolutely no 100% guarantee that the cookie is 100% safe. Perhaps the source may be safe and trusted, but the cookie may have been tampered...?

Building up a trust with someone is a venture into the unknown, you know :)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
But, this brings us to a chicken-egg dilemma: how can you trust the source before you try it? If you go hardcore "T," there is absolutely no 100% guarantee that the cookie is 100% safe. Perhaps the source may be safe and trusted, but the cookie may have been tampered...?

Building up a trust with someone is a venture into the unknown, you know :)

Maybe....

You seem to be assuming that this cookie offer is the only interaction. If it's your grandmother, and you saw her bake the cookies, that would give you some useful information based on past experience.

...especially if she chain smokes while baking ; )

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.