3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finish the sentence,

If you give an ENTP a hug...

Reactions: StandingTiger

·
Registered
838 Posts
.... they become very flirtatious and start playing games with your mind to see what will happen.

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
...they will either be uncomfortable/love it or just be plain uncomfortable, depending on who does the hugging o_O

Cuddling is much better, IMO. Or simple touching :proud:

·
Banned
359 Posts
... they will give you a hug in return.

... < if she is female> they will imagine all the possible things they can do with her, and to what level they can take it further.

And what wulfdot said.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Hug back, with a ridiculous grin. (if female) or just a hug back if it's a guy.
Note it might be a very tight bear hug, if I'm not afraid to scare you away.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wonderful! I sense ENTPs almost see hugging as a leaping off point. ;')

Reactions: INFPPP

·
Banned
212 Posts
you will immediately go home and have a shower to wash off all the ENTP germs.:tongue:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wanory is in every section. He's huggably fierce or fiercely huggable.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Choose your own ending!

* If female - ...ENTP will obligingly sorta-kinda hug (more like lightly tapping her back) and roll eyes inside
* If male and hot ... hug back, tease him for it, and meet him for a drink later
* If male and creepy ... INVALID. ERROR. CANNOT HAPPEN. ENTP has run.
* If any gender, and having to hug a random classmate because the hippie lovey-dovey gaga SICK professor said so - see "If female"

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you give an ENTP a hug when he is excited, he will return it happily

If you give an ENTP a hug at any other time, it will be extremely awkward and you will succeed in making him uncomfortable...
Of course, I never initiate the hugs, but almost whenever he does, they are awkward as shit...

Or he runs away at the last minute pretending to be a jellyfish. Probably because he got nervous...
Weirdoes...

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
EXFJ friend told me once "It's ok to me back"

Which made feel like I failed at hugging, and well I don't fail at anything, so yeah I maybe one of the few ENTPs who will hug back with a feelers perfection. Initiating is still awkward and something left to the other person to do.

Reactions: Lilsnowy

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
If you give an ENTP a hug when he is excited, he will return it happily

If you give an ENTP a hug at any other time, it will be extremely awkward and you will succeed in making him uncomfortable...
Of course, I never initiate the hugs, but almost whenever he does, they are awkward as shit...

Or he runs away at the last minute pretending to be a jellyfish. Probably because he got nervous...
Weirdoes...
Yes! I'd say it definitely matters what mood I'm in. In excited mode, I will hug anything that moves. When I'm more mellow, I will stiffen and give a half-assed hug. Sometimes even be annoyed :dry:

·
Registered
364 Posts
See to me a hug is a test. If someone hugs me and I like it they are official a friend and I'll give them hugs a lot! If I feel akward at all then I clearly don't know them that well yet.
Only exception is my ISTP best mate who just don't get the hugging thing mainly cause we have never given each other hugs and none of his other mates do so its just weird to him so I don't make him feel uncomfortable with it!

But I hug all my good mates back - especially drama mates they seem to huggies (like druggies but addicted to hugs :crazy:)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts