Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finish the sentence,

If you give an ESTJ a hug...

·
Registered
838 Posts
.... you get squeezed to death for interrupting their social order and business planning session.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
*stoned and give forced-smile*

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for responding!

·
Registered
68 Posts
...stiffen and fidget some while still smiling.

I'm touchy-feely. not much hugging but play with her, poke, bite. Marks of affection. But it's ok if I'm the one to do it, I get very uncomfortable with people showing me marks of affections. Not that I mind touching, but hugging does make me uncomfortable. Again, I'm not saying I don't like it, just that I utterly fail at responding properly to it. The same way I suck at receiving compliments. Unless it's about work, and even then, I tend to disminish my achievment, whether I'm proud of it or not.

Now, I don't think every ESTJ is the same.

·
Registered
337 Posts
If i give my ESTJ a hug, he'll want the whole enchilada.... otherwise, why would I be hugging him?

(Maybe a slight exaggeration:laughing:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
If i give my ESTJ a hug, he'll want the whole enchilada.... otherwise, why would I be hugging him?

Because INFPs are maybe the type we feel the most the need to protect (with or without reason), a hug from them might be more readily percieved as a need for confort and affection than an aggression to our person, we, again, just a supposition, might be more enclined to return it than to another "strong" type, like ENTJ or ESTP.

In my humble opinion ^^

·
Registered
627 Posts

My ESTJ would be thinking I'm wanting the whole enchilada... Of course, that's just a constant anyways, maybe not hug induced thought after all....

You ESTJ's rock. I'm a big fan.

Reactions: KrystRay

·
Registered
68 Posts
There is way too much truth to this statement! Frightening.
Don't be. Of course there would be truth in my statment, why else would I say it? Facts are facts are facts. Behold the Holy Truth! Now, just bow your head and say "yes, sire!"

...Alright, now I'm just messing with you XD

·
Registered
627 Posts
Behold the Holy Truth! Now, just bow your head and say "yes, sire!"

...Alright, now I'm just messing with you XD

Yah but, she would totally dig this... hmmmm 'Yes m'Lady'

·
Banned
467 Posts
ESTJ sex and showing love

My ESTJ would be thinking I'm wanting the whole enchilada... Of course, that's just a constant anyways, maybe not hug induced thought after all....

You ESTJ's rock. I'm a big fan.
Yeah, mine doesn't seem super touchy feely until he turns and kisses me until I can't stand up straight. Hugs never seemed to go over well. But it is hard the next morning -- is it normal that when we say goodbye, sometimes he is already off in his head elsewhere and doesn't kiss goodbye or something he has to think about? He seems willing to accomodate some of my requests...and surprised when he somewhat cuddled with me while we watched a movie. It just is odd -- I swear that he isn't attracted to me at all, then he comes on strong or says he was attracted all night, and I miss it. I don't know how we've even progressed this far, but Jesus. It is hard because I think I want more time than he has to give right now...and he has his lists. I should feel OK that I made his list? I want someone to be sweet to me. How does an ESTJ show love?

·
Registered
707 Posts
You'll know when you are a priority to us. We keep our lives really busy, so if we include you in it, you're in. You can tell him that you need more affection or whatever and he'll accomodate you because he wants to make you happy. We like doing things for other people and for the betterment of society. He probably does things for you, no? Like make you something, fill up your gas tank, take your car in to get fixed... But you guys should take that quiz "The Five Love Languages" and see how you can better show love to each other. I don't think that type necessarily has to do with love language because I'm VERY touchy feely to those that I'm attracted to. To each his own. If he cares about you, he'll make it work. Just be careful to respect the schedule.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I completely (dare I say "heartfulle"...? naaaah XD) agree with Krustray, and I'm touchy-feely too XD Seriously, though, it's easy enough to figure out: An ENTJ will only bother with stuff that matters to them. They're too busy to bother with things that don't. And too honest to lead people on. You're in? He cares. Simple as that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts