Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finish the sentence,

If you give an INFJ a hug...

·
Registered
838 Posts
.... they'd ask you what's wrong in hope to fix whatever problem you're having, or if there is something joyful to celebrate they will give you a giant hug back.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
...you better be someone they trust and feel comfortable with.

·
Registered
630 Posts
If you give INFJ a 'real' hug they would forgive everything you've done wrong to them.
If you give INFJ a hug they would smile and befriend you, eventually rub you back.
If you give INFJ an unexpected hug they would feel overwhelmed with a strange mix of happiness and disconfort.
Sadly, almost no one wants to give INFJ a hug.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
...they will be midly uncomfortable/self-conscious but happy that you accept them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
... he'll rub your back (natural instinct for me). =]

And if he really likes you, he'll linger in your warmth for something like an eternity.

Reactions: thedog

·
Registered
23 Posts
what about if you don't give an INFJ a hug? :mellow:

when you eventually do, they'll be super pleased that you did and wonder to themselves what the hell took so long.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Try to give me a hug, and I'll ninja my way out of it.

Natural instinct. Of course, I have to be the contradictory one here. > <

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
If you give an INFJ a hug they will feel pleased but self-conscious and awkward at the same time while their brain tries to figure out what warranted such a show of affection.

Of course they have to know you but if it is a stranger then totally feel it is creepy and might have “what the heck?!” look on their faces. :tongue:

·
Registered
836 Posts
... i will awkwardly hug you back.

(ps, usually i like hugs, just dont expect them. i dont dole them out very easy either. however, if someone is crying or upset i usually have to hug them. cant resist the urge to comfort someone)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
If it is a real hug out of affection, the affect on your psyche will last far longer then the hug will ever hope to.
If it is a normal hug they will either be awkward and uncomfortable or calm and enjoying the hug as will you.

My friends always tell me I give the best hugs even though sometimes I am uncomfortable with it >.<

·
Registered
378 Posts
If someone gives me a hug I'll do that cut throat hand gesture across the back of their neck, then make my hands resemble a claw and hug them even tighter.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts