3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finish the sentence,

If you give an INTP a hug...

·
Registered
192 Posts
she'd fall asleep in your arms.

(sleepy intp -> sleepiness melts away the hug-repelling barrier. Takes away my resistance. It's like, whatever, do what you want to me, I shall enact my revenge anyway by making you feel obliged to bear the weight of my motionless limp body) :bored:

·
Registered
207 Posts
If you gave an INTP a hug, then it was was probably in your imagination because INTPs such as I would have kicked you in your testicles or ovaries and then you'd die. Realistically, I'd probably be stunned for a few seconds and then suddenly remember that I'm being socially awkward by not reciprocating, so I'd subsequently give an awkward hug back. :wink:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Finish the sentence,

If you give an INTP a hug...
Are you planning on running up to random people and hugging them? I've seen the exact same thread for 10 of the types, all started by you.

As for how I'd answer the question... I'd probably feel awkward, then if I didn't know you, walk away like nothing had happened while wondering why you did that.

·
Banned
932 Posts
I once had an INTP give me an embracing hug (and he almost picked me up too) when I first met him. It was a strange moment for me.

·
Registered
791 Posts
She will hug you back, but with a tad bit of reluctance. But she will appreciate it. :proud:

·
Banned
255 Posts
If you are male, he will shove you off and probably avoid you.
If you are female, but not his girlfriend, he will pretend to "hug" you back, but you may notice that some vital life essence isn't there - as though it were coming from a machine.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
If you are running toward an INTP with your arms outstretched, they might sidestep you at the very last moment so you end up hugging a random person behind them. Or the wall. Hopefully the former, 'cause running into a wall will hurt.

·
Registered
37 Posts
o gosh, this reminds me of this one time i did that. i gave my intp friend a hug for letting me borrow something and it made me really happy. she...was so surprised and kinda...awkward. i think she kinda cringed up a bit. haha..^^'

1 - 20 of 128 Posts