Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
It's fine if it's a known person. But if it's a stranger I have just met I wouldn't be close to them, a couple of inches away. I would just give them a slight pat and then back away as soon as possible.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Unless you're my boyfriend, get the fuck away from me.
You made me chuckle :laughing:

Depends on who it's from, I'd be weirded out if it was from someone I didn't know as opposed to a good friend.
I don't really mind when people hug me but I'm not really the type to hug other people (sometimes I really want to hug someone but that's just sometimes).

Reactions: SophiaMarie

·
Registered
5 Posts
I like hugs but I always feel weird hugging someone I don't know well cause I'm not totally sure of their social expectations and I don't want to be awkward. I don't intiate huggage except with people I know very well like family and my girlfriend and whatnot.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hahha Hugs is an ENFPs specialty:D!

And for me hugging is normal , nice and daily but You know-If we doing that too often (abuse hug) It could lose worth and that magic of hugs.
-That's why if I hug someone after party-next day he is astonished and thinking over "what that hug could mean"-But for me It means nothing!!:shocked:-Only little friendly hug:happy:

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'll feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and squeeze you back!

If it's someone I just met, it's even more wonderful. . . I'm touched that you already think I'm special enough to hug:blushed:
I agree completely!!

I'm like, yaaayyy, it's hugging time, oh god, why does it have to end?! Haha. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts